Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton Manor FC

Originally Posted By: Zante

Ruislip Manor, Tokyngton Manor ???? I'm puzzled when did they change name or are they 2 different clubs & what happened to Grosvenor Vale ?

Zante - This link should spell out to you what happened, Wealdstone, who were largely responsible for Ruislip Manor's demise, are currently plying their trade at Grosvenor Vale:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=51667

Rhodes - Thankyou for a swift response. That is a very sad indictment of the non-league game now, Even more so with clubs like Hendon & Edgware losing their great grounds.

Are you greek as well Rhodes ? I couldn't help noticing our usernames are both Greek Islands.

Zante - You'll be more than welcome at a Tokyngton Manor game at Reynolds Field next season, as you say it's heart breaking to see Club's like Edgware Town and Hendon lose their historic grounds and in Edgware's case go to the wall. That would have happened to Ruislip Manor too however thanks to knight in shining armour Terry Springer, who stepped in to save the Club from extinction, they are still alive and kicking although sadly their fanbase, including LATO, Spidermanor and Manorborn from this Forum, weren't the slightest bit interested in rallying round to be part of the new amalgamated Club.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Zante - You'll be more than welcome at a Tokyngton Manor game at Reynolds Field next season, as you say it's heart breaking to see Club's like Edgware Town and Hendon lose their historic grounds and in Edgware's case go to the wall. That would have happened to Ruislip Manor too however thanks to knight in shining armour Terry Springer, who stepped in to save the Club from extinction, they are still alive and kicking although sadly their fanbase, including LATO, Spidermanor and Manorborn from this Forum, weren't the slightest bit interested in rallying round to be part of the new amalgamated Club.

Thankyou for the invite Rhodes, I did not know Jerry Springer was involved in Non-league football. Does he get to many games ?
Sadly I normally follow my Son & nephews to watch games. Although one has been approached by a SSML side.

Originally Posted By: Zante

Thankyou for the invite Rhodes, I did not know Jerry Springer was involved in Non-league football. Does he get to many games ?Sadly I normally follow my Son & nephews to watch games. Although one has been approached by a SSML side.

QOTY!!!

Havin said that, I reckon some of the goings on in here would give ol Jezza an entire series!!!!

Take care of yourself.......and each other.....

Jonno - I look forward to seeing you at Reynolds Field next season, the red carpet will be well and truly rolled out for you and for Roger in particular.

Jonno have to agree with you there, Top marks to Zante for a quality post. I shall look to forward to

the show "I'm addicted to posting crap on forums st 3:30 in the morning". We could have Cliff sitting on a

chair in the centre-circle, presided by the Tok chairman Jerry, while various officials of Royston, Hertford, Oxhey Jets, Kentish Town & Haringay, tell their story. Compulsive viewing, & then finally for closure Football Man come out & finally tell us how he did manage to get tickets for the 2008 UEFA Cup final !

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
& then finally for closure Football Man come out & finally tell us how he did manage to get tickets for the 2008 UEFA Cup final !

But if I did that, people would only want to know how I got tickets for the 2009 Final! (Istanbul is a lovely city, by the way.)

Originally Posted By: Football Man

people would only want to know how I got tickets for the 2009 Final!

Not at all, it's a totally different scenario as there weren't 100,000 Werder Bremen or Shakhtar Donetsk fans in Istanbul without tickets

Jonno - I look forward to seeing you at Reynolds Field next season, the red carpet will be well and truly rolled out for you and for Roger in particular.

Cheers Cliff, look forward to it.

And a happy birthday (whats left of it) to you today!!

Jonno - Thanks, I think we could both be there or thereabouts next season however Cockfosters and Holmer Green will have points to prove and I can see London Colney and Harpenden Town doing particularly well, Harpenden finished last season like a house on fire.

I dont wanna even begin with the pre season predictions!! I always end up disappointed come the end of the season!!! Bloody Royston, Kings Langley, Hatfield etc etc etc, rant rant rant, moan moan moan......

tongue

Quote:

Thanks Keepz and all of you that have contributed to this victory both physically and morally. It has been a testing time after actions made by certain fellow member clubs but they may have done us a big favour.
A special thank you goes out to our friends at Haringey Borough FC for giving us the insurance of a ground agreement. We hope that both clubs will mutually benefit from our agreement and it will certainly be marked in the history of our club the help given by the club as well as those that created the situation in the first place. For

As your mole on the website you mention has not answered, I put it to you the following questions. (Will I get I direct answer, I expect not):

1 - When would it be appropriate for a fellow member club to make a proposal of a groundshare and place an offer on the table, leaving another fellow member club homeless and approximately 3 weeks to find a ground and risk leaving the league?

2 - When is it morally correct to pretend to innocently question a fellow club what they are paying for their agreement amongst other information, with the sole intention to prejudice that club?

Lets see if you will beat about the bush now?

Quote:

Eagles1981 - What has happened to Sport London e Benfica this season and since the run you had in the FA Vase, correct me if I'm wrong but you've barely got a point since going down 5-0 at home to St Neots Town in November and there's talk of you not groundsharing at Reynolds Field next season, if that's the case do you have another ground lined up.

Special1 - This was a post I made on another's Forum back in March, it was well known then, and even before, that you might not be playing at Reynolds Field next season so I'm really not sure what you are getting at talking about moles, leaving Club's homeless and prejudicing Club's.

Special1 - Lol, absolutely not, anyway you would have had first refusal

Special1 - I wasn't involved with Tokyngton Manor prior to March this year and if, in the unlikely event, the Club did make an offer to Hanwell Town then I certainly wasn't aware of it. Is that good enough for you.