Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The FA Cup

I'm not really sure how Willo or Uncle answered my question but if you say they did then I'm not going to argue.

Great result for Hornchurch (Top website too) but as my record of seeing them (or at least the old club) is three defeats in three games (two F.A Cup losses and one pre season friendly) then I think they will probably prefer I don't go.

Lato - Lets wait until we see the draw later and then I'll tell you where you will be going as I've done on three or four occasions recently. Were you back home from Hampton & Richmond Borough in time for Strictly Come Dancing yesterday.

as usual rhodes you haven't read my post have you...how was the complete crap that is X Factor? Peter Kay did it so much better.

So far you've got where FoRM have gone right only twice (Kentish Town v Thrapston - thanks for the tip and yesterday when I near enough told you). Yes once the draw is made then you can predict/recommend a game for us.

Originally Posted By: sjj2112
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Not difficult to pick out the result of the day:

Weymouth 1 - 2 AFC Hornchurch

Rhodes I assume you posted this at an internet cafe in Weymouth seeing as you have been telling us all week that you were going to be attending the game. After all, given the hard time you gave Samuelsmiles for not going to Harefield the other week I am sure you wouldn't want to find yourself in the same position.

As you made perfectly clear, if you say on this forum that you are going to a game then there is absolutely no possible excuse for not doing so.

I couldn't get to Weymouth yesterday for reasons beyond my control, I went to Mauritius Sports v Southend Manor in the Essex Senior League instead

What was that thing about talking the talk but not walking the walk???

Originally Posted By: Lato

So far you've got where FoRM have gone right only twice

So what about the Hendon v Dulwich Hamlet replay I said you were going to at Harrow Borough

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

after all you keep slating people for not talking football on here.

50K offer not taken though - was he informed of this and why didn't he take it?

errr...I don't think so willo..my complaint on here is the constant sniping and you are becoming one of the worst offenders after you gave an undertaking to the GM to desist from such monotonous activity..grin

as for the goalie..of course he knew but there are richer fields for him to travel than the one that was on offer..several of our young lions will make a similar journey when the time is right...one of them will be off to QPR in due course...

many ex urchins playe full time professional league football and we pride ourselves on helping them achieve that...

Since I can read you like the proverbial book rhodes, it's obvious which game you will recommend for FoRM. Therefore try and use your limited wit and imagination and select a tie for us other than that one.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

lol Clip 1 thats some quality keeping NOT

Willo...for once i will agree with Uncs
it was a slip and these things happen to keepers as YOU know evil

if Baby Keeps is half as good as Dale when he is 19 i will be happy
we have known Dale for 6yrs and followed his career with interest...best keeper Baby Keeps has ever had the pleasure of training with...and super lad to boot

Originally Posted By: Lato
Since I can read you like the proverbial book rhodes, it's obvious which game you will recommend for FoRM. Therefore try and use your limited wit and imagination and select a tie for us other than that one

Lato - I have highlighted the fixture I believe you will end up attending on 8 November however I'm not as confident as I have been previously as it involves travelling more than twenty miles from your Northolt base:

FA Cup First Round

Colchester v Leyton Orient
Havant & Waterlooville v Brentford
Blyth Spartans v Shrewsbury Town
Sutton United v Notts County
Torquay United v Evesham United
Oxford United v Dorchester Town
Bury v Gillingham
AFC Wimbledon v Wycombe Wanderers
Chester City v Millwall
Carlisle v Grays Athletic
Team Bath v Ashford Town/Forest Green Rovers
Eastbourne v Barrow
AFC Hornchurch v Peterborough United
Yeovil Town v Stockport County
Leiston/Lewes v Fleetwood Town
Accrington Stanley v Tranmere Rovers
Walsall v Scunthorpe United
Bournemouth v Bristol Rovers
Brighton v Hartlepool United
Aldershot Town v Rotherham United
Morecambe v Grimsby Town
Huddersfield Town v Port Vale
Alfreton Town v Bury Town
Kidderminster v Cambridge United
Leicester City v Stevenage/Horsham
Milton Keynes Dons v Bradford City
Darlington v Droylsden/Belper Town
Chesterfield v York City/Mansfield Town
Northwich Victoria/Telford United v Southend United
Hinkley United/Curzon Ashton v Exeter City
Durham City/Histon v Swindon Town
Kettering Town v Lincoln City
Barnet v Rochdale
Hereford v Dagenham & Redbridge
Cheltenham Town v Oldham Athletic
Luton Town v Altrincham
Crewe v Woking/Ebbsfleet United
Wrexham/Eastwood Town v Brackley Town
Leeds United v Northampton Town
Harlow Town v Macclesfield Town

thank you rhodes...that is a good choice and it is one that FoRM have already considered and we might well end up there.

Almost certainly won't be going to see your new team though.

I assume that you have never been to the Kazzam Stadium, furthermore there are very few other First Round ties, other than Hornchurch, within your preferred radius and, knowing you like I do, I don't think Luton v Altrincham, Barnet v Rochdale or Harlow Town v Macclesfield Town appeal that much.

wrong and wrong but never mind keep trying.

I see you are now using "we" when referring to AFC Hornchurch. Does this mean we are going to be even more confused as to what "we" refers to? Will you still refer to Haringey Borough, Kentish Town, Bethnal Green United and the "paper" Edgware FC in this way too?

dont forget Beitar Jerusalem and Israel, Horace.

Originally Posted By: beesure

it was a slip and these things happen to keepers as YOU know evil

After reviewing the VT several times I will let him off with the slip and retract the earlier comment, however, still think he he flapped at it a bit trying to recover. As we all know when a keeper makes any slight error the ball will 99/100 times end up in the front of the net.