Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nick Burton

Well, I wasn't totally surprised when Craig left, owing to his transfer request earlier in the season, and after the club transfer-listed Che and sent Aaron out on loan, the departure of these two players also seemed a high possibility, and so it proved. However, Nick's departure comes as a real shock to me, and after his inspirational performances towards the back end of the season, I'm greatly disappointed. With just Fridge, Trott and Pennock (maybe) enlisted for central defence next season, things look a little grim. frown.gif

However, Nick's been great for us during his time here, and I wish him well for the future.

sad to see Nick go...

A top guy, who always made a point of speaking to the away fans on longer journeys last year.

A good player, who got better as the season went on and by the end had found his feet at conference level.

But lets hope his replacement is even better !!