Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All Change At Hanwell Town FC!

We are up to 5th now this time last season we were rock bottom of the league.

What a great job Ray Duffy and his team have done this season.

Eight wins in a row now!

Yesterdays win our ninth in succession is a new record for the club. In the 2005-2006 season under the management of Danny Vincent and Pat Gavin we won eight games on the trot during the period 4th February 2006 to 18th March 2006. We defeated Royston 8-1, Langford 3-0. Biggleswade Town 3-1, Harefield United 1-0, Harpenden Town 3-1, St Margaretsbury 3-2, Ruislip Manor 1-0 and Leverstock Green 4-0. On 25th March we lost 2-1 away at Haringey Borough. In our six remaining games of that season we won five and drew one. Taking all of these 15 games into consideration, we gained 40 points out of a possible 45. Antony Rowlands was an ever present throughout this run, Jason Tucker played in all but two of the games as did Chris Mills who scored four times, Ricky Pither played in eleven of the games scoring nine times. Other regulars in the side were goalkeeper Simon Pratt, full back Sean James, Dean Harper, Gary Brown, Luke Sheekey and Mark Sroka.

Sb what been the big change at your club i seen u twice this year you played nice football

Hope you enjoyed your two games watching us Mr Paddywack.

I think getting Ray Duffy in as manager is the main thing that has changed our fortunes this season Ray really care's about the club and he has bought in players that want to play for him and play for the club and they are the sort of players that give 110% every time they put on the black and white stripes. We also have a great club committee at the club aswell who back the team 110%. Ray Duffy also bought in Mark Adams and he has made a huge difference to the club this season.

We were bottom of the league this time last season and now we are 5th in the League, Won two teams of the month, Beat Berkhamsted 7 1 (Sorry Berkhamsted but take it as complement), still in two cups and we have a new club record of 9 wins in a row.

So its happy days at the club at the mo but i and everyone at the club knows our fortunes could change at any time so we are all keeping our feet on the ground and just enjoying the good times and after last season i think the club deserves it.

Edited by Savagebee

Was he the manager at cockforsters

Im not sure but i know he was at Cockfosters last season.

The Legend that is Keith Rowlands should be back for our game against Hillingdon Borough on Saturday. He has missed the last few games due to injury thats why he has not added to his 292 goals yet ;)

It looks like Keith Rowlands injury is on the mend and he should be back adding to his 292 goals very soon ;)

Keith Rowlands is still on the side lines :( would love to see him get to the 300 goal mark but time is running ot this season but i think he will play on for another season.

5 goals in 5 starts this season shows he's still got it.

Im told that Keith (The Legend) Rowlands hopes to be back playing and scoring goals in a couple of weeks time 300 goals is back on i hope.

Keith Rowlands has come off the bench in our last two games and he nearly scored his 293rd goal for the club against Hertford Town.

your lucky you got the right one and not the quite one.

? Dont understand ? sorry!

Didnt go had a each way double one horse was 2nd at 100-1 bowie happy days, then topaze collonges fell !!!!!!!! sick.

Well i've never won a bet on anything lol. Looks like I'll be making the Crawley Green game be bloody freezing though. I may well see you there eh?

i mean you got the right manager in. Not the guy on here known as the quite one who was a not very good reserve team manager and sacked for being too gobby lol. Well done to hanwell and to you for your loyal support.

I understand now thanks.

Thanks for your kind words Mr Bearman goodluck to you for the rest of the season aswell.