Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All Change At Hanwell Town FC!

There could be a lot of Duffys in our team next season + a Buckley :seeyah:

:victory:

Plus a keeper, defender, midfielder and a goal hanger too???

There could be a lot of Duffys in our team next season + a Buckley seeyah.gif

victory.gif

Plus a keeper, defender, midfielder and a goal hanger too???

I do hope so ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Senior Challenge Cup

12/11/12 19:45 Bedfont Sports Club F.C. V Hanwell Town F.C.

Senior Charity Cup supporting Help for Heroes

21/10/12 19:45 Uxbridge FC V Hanwell Town F.C.

Im looking forward to the Bedfont Sports game easy to get to and its a nice club.

Bring it on bananatux.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Keith Rowlands came on as a sub today against Dunstable Town and scored 2 goals that makes it 287 goals he has got for Hanwell Town now.

top.gif

He played the whole of the first game against Bush Hill Rangers last saturday and he had a good first half. I think he can play at least 20 games for us next season he still seems fit and he still has a good touch i hope he gets to 300 goals for the club this season.

I know pre-season has only just started but the early signs are good at Hanwell.

P-4, W-2, D-1, L-1, F-6, A-3 ;)

Up The Town thumbsup%20(2).gif

I know pre-season has only just started but the early signs are good at Hanwell.

P-4, W-2, D-1, L-1, F-6, A-3 ;)

Up The Town thumbsup%20(2).gif

Good stuff SB pleased for you. I'll be keeping an eye out might try an make a game not too far for me really and I like the ground

Good stuff SB pleased for you. I'll be keeping an eye out might try an make a game not too far for me really and I like the ground

Allways :welcome: at Reynolds Field WB.

Whats you nearest SSML club out of interest ?

Allways :welcome: at Reynolds Field WB.

Whats you nearest SSML club out of interest ?

Well I'll give you a shout when I know I can make a game.

Cockfosters I would say just a few stops up on Piccadilly line or Harringey Borough, but easy travel distance to quite a few from Crouch End.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Cockfosters I would say just a few stops up on Piccadilly line or Harringey Borough, but easy travel distance to quite a few from Crouch End.

Two decent clubs near by then WB Cockfosters ive never been there but ive herd good things about the Club especially there programe and Haringey Borough is a dump of a ground but a very friendly club.

Two decent clubs near by then WB Cockfosters ive never been there but ive herd good things about the Club especially there programe and Haringey Borough is a dump of a ground but a very friendly club.

Apparently not any more.

Apparently not any more.

:feedback:

Yeah always enjoyed games at both but I'd rather come watch a and at Hanwell I reckon

MM8 let me know if you want details of my goals there? ;-) actually after the way I've sold myself in disappointed there isn't a contract in the post lol

Edited by Winslow Boy

Apparently not any more.

:feedback:

Scroll down to the item titled 'Major Sponsorship Deal For Borough'.

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=news

let me know if you want details of my goals there? ;-)

Go on then how many ?

let me know if you want details of my goals there? ;-)

Go on then how many ?

Haha scored a peach at Hanwell when I was 17 had to come off though soon after bust ribs. Decent scoring record at Cockfosters. Never scored against Harringey though to be fair think I only played them twice both times ended up playing midfield do made up for it with a few crunching tackles

Haha scored a peach at Hanwell when I was 17

Nice one WB thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hanwell Town London Colney Tuesday, 14 August 2012 Tring Athletic Hanwell Town Saturday, 18 August 2012 Dunstable Town Hanwell Town Tuesday, 21 August 2012 Hanwell Town Oxhey Jets Tuesday, 28 August 2012 Holmer Green Hanwell Town Saturday, 01 September 2012 Hanwell Town Haringey Borough Tuesday, 04 September 2012 Hanwell Town Harefield United

Saturday, 22 September 2012

Bring it onorange.gif

Edited by Savagebee

Keith Rowlands came on as a sub today against Dunstable Town and scored 2 goals that makes it 287 goals he has got for Hanwell Town now.

top.gif

He played the whole of the first game against Bush Hill Rangers last saturday and he had a good first half. I think he can play at least 20 games for us next season he still seems fit and he still has a good touch i hope he gets to 300 goals for the club this season.

Keith (THE LEGEND ;) ) Rowlands scored the winner today against Southall and he took his goal very well.

top.gif

Keith (THE LEGEND ;) ) Rowlands scored the winner today against Southall and he took his goal very well.

we have all read about southall mr bee do you think watched today they will win division 1 do you think hanwell will win the top leegue do you