Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All Change At Hanwell Town FC!

we have all read about southall mr bee do you think watched today they will win division 1 do you think hanwell will win the top leegue do you

I think both Hanwell Town and Southall could and should at least finish mid-table in there leagues this season.

we have all read about southall mr bee do you think watched today they will win division 1 do you think hanwell will win the top leegue do you

I think both Hanwell Town and Southall could and should at least finish mid-table in there leagues this season.

as long as my local teams finish higher than your teams then I will be happy

as long as my local teams finish higher than your teams then I will be happy

:wacko:

:seeyah:

• 4 weeks later...

Keith (THE LEGEND ;) ) Rowlands scored the winner today against Southall and he took his goal very well.

Keith (THE LEGEND ;) ) Rowlands got a hatrick today so thats 290 goals he has scored for Hanwell Town now.

I think both Hanwell Town and Southall could and should at least finish mid-table in there leagues this season

Savagebee - That's not very ambitious of you where Hanwell Town are concerned, the Club are under achieving at Step 5 level and with their facilities, pitch and catchment area for players should be performing at Step 3 or Step 4 at the very least, the ground could easily be brought up to Southern Premier standard.

Catchment areas mean nothing.

If they did, Gloucester would have a League 2 club.

Tipton and Willenhall (West Midlands) have over 45,000 people there, yet neither side plays higher than Step 5.

There's 75,000 people in the Malvern Hills area, yet Malvern Town is at Step 6

Redditch and Worcester have 80,000+ people each, yet neither plays higher than Step 2.

Histon has 4,000 people and yet supports a Step 2 club.

Savagebee - That's not very ambitious of you where Hanwell Town are concerned, the Club are under achieving at Step 5 level and with their facilities, pitch and catchment area for players should be performing at Step 3 or Step 4 at the very least, the ground could easily be brought up to Southern Premier standard.

After the season we had last season i would be happy with a mid-table finish and very happy with a top half finish.

As for catchment area we have QPR, Brentford, Wealdstone, Harrow Borough, Uxbridge, North Greenford United, AFC Hayes, Northwood, Wembley, London Tigers and Hillingdon Borough all spring to mind and thats a hell of a lot of competition for attracting supporters.

Find a club Mr Rhodes and go and support them.

As for catchment area we have QPR, Brentford, Wealdstone, Harrow Borough, Uxbridge, North Greenford United, AFC Hayes, Northwood, Wembley, London Tigers and Hillingdon Borough all spring to mind and thats a hell of a lot of competition for attracting supporters

That’s exactly my point, plenty of high quality Club’s in the immediate area to choose from so there’s a lot of scope to find decent ‘cast offs’ from the likes of Wealdstone, Harrow Borough, Uxbridge, North Greenford United, AFC Hayes, Northwood, Wembley who could do a job

That’s exactly my point, plenty of high quality Club’s in the immediate area to choose from so there’s a lot of scope to find decent ‘cast offs’ from the likes of Wealdstone, Harrow Borough, Uxbridge, North Greenford United, AFC Hayes, Northwood, Wembley who could do a job

I see what you are saying Rhodes and you would think so but there are not many decent players around that will play for free and be happy with that. We cant pay players at Hanwell Town or even pay there petrol money so if another local club offers them say just £10 a game and petrol costs they will most likely go there.

Its hard for most Non-League clubs these days.

Edited by Savagebee

Keith (THE LEGEND wink.png ) Rowlands got a hatrick today so thats 290 goals he has scored for Hanwell Town now.

Missed the game last night due to injury.

He's still got it and i will be very suprised if he doesnt make it to 300 goals this season.

Top Striker.

290 goals for one club is some service.

Its not bad is it.

Keith Rowlands is probably still our best all round striker at the club.

"all round" striker???

What you saying, he's largely overweight???

No

Banter Mr Bee....banter.

Know what you meant and think 290 goals shows loyalty to Hanwell.

I know you were joking No 13 i thought i had put a ;) next to my No 353.gif sorry!

:sun:

Goal number 291 for K.Rowlands today and what a goal it was :redbanana: also his younger brother A.Rowlands played his 300th game for the club today :pineapple:

Edited by Savagebee