Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All Change At Hanwell Town FC!

Goal 292 today!

Legend End Of thumbsup.gif

The Legend that is Keith Rowlands should be back for our game against Hillingdon Borough on Saturday. He has missed the last few games due to injury thats why he has not added to his 292 goals yet ;)

• 1 month later...

Hanwell Town FC have accepted the resignations of the Management team of Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker.

Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker are both Hanwell Town Legends but a change of Management is needed it is the right time and the right thing for them to do for the club.

Keith Rowlands played 371 games and scored 283 goals for the club.

Jason Tucker who was still playing this season played 292 games and scored 50 goals for the club.

Goodluck to both Keith and Jason for the future.

Jason Tucker is staying at the club as a player.

Keith The Legend ;) Rowlands may stay at the club as a player :blink:

The Legend that is Keith Rowlands should be back for our game against Hillingdon Borough on Saturday. He has missed the last few games due to injury thats why he has not added to his 292 goals yet ;)

Jason Tucker has signed for British Airways FC.

It looks like Keith Rowlands injury is on the mend and he should be back adding to his 292 goals very soon ;)

Hanwell Town FC got team of the month for September lets hope we get team of the month for November aswell ;)

Lovely jubbly. Well done to all at HTFC

Cheers WB.

• 1 month later...

Hanwell Town have appointed Ray Duffy as their new manager for the 2012-13 season. Duffy managed the club in their promotion season of 1998-1999, when they climbed out of Division One of the league into The Premier Division and the club will hope that he can achieve a similar objective in the forthcoming season. He remained manager until resigning mid-way through the 2005-06 season.

Another Has-bin

Could be what we need. He's been there done it before and got the T Shirt.

Ray Duffy and his team have got Hanwell Town firing at the mo and if we can finish in the top 8 at the end of the season i will be more than happy with that. Its defo been all change from last season thats for sure.

Duffys Black and White Army!

It looks like Keith Rowlands injury is on the mend and he should be back adding to his 292 goals very soon wink.png

Keith Rowlands is still on the side lines :( would love to see him get to the 300 goal mark but time is running ot this season but i think he will play on for another season.

5 goals in 5 starts this season shows he's still got it.

Ray Duffy and his team have got Hanwell Town firing at the mo and if we can finish in the top 8 at the end of the season i will be more than happy with that. Its defo been all change from last season thats for sure.

Duffys Black and White Army!

Ray Duffy for prime minister ;)

Keith Rowlands is still on the side lines :( would love to see him get to the 300 goal mark but time is running ot this season but i think he will play on for another season.

5 goals in 5 starts this season shows he's still got it.

Im told that Keith (The Legend) Rowlands hopes to be back playing and scoring goals in a couple of weeks time 300 goals is back on i hope.

Ray Duffy and his team have got Hanwell Town firing at the mo and if we can finish in the top 8 at the end of the season i will be more than happy with that

Savagebee - So 8th place in the SSML Premier Division is acceptable for a Club like Hanwell Town then, I raised my eyebrows when I read that!

Savagebee - So 8th place in the SSML Premier Division is acceptable for a Club like Hanwell Town then, I raised my eyebrows when I read that!

i raised my eyebrows when you were sacked by Haringey, Kentish and Tik Tok.............

Savagebee - So 8th place in the SSML Premier Division is acceptable for a Club like Hanwell Town

We are 7th in the SSML Premier Division Mr Rhodes KEEP UP!

Well must say i watch your game at leverstock you could of had 10 your club seems to be going the right way

Agree. thumbsup.gif

i raised my eyebrows when you were sacked by Haringey, Kentish and Tik Tok.............

;)

Edited by Savagebee

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SB any team who could have been relegated last season and end up in top half of the table the following season shows great progress all concerned will be pleased.

SB any team who could have been relegated last season and end up in top half of the table the following season shows great progress all concerned will be pleased.

Exactly!

accrington.jpg

When Rhodes openly criticises teams without ever having seen them play then there's no need to panic.

It's when he starts saying they're his number one club and starts praising you that you've got serious problems.

Take the insults as a compliment SB, start security alert proceedings when he asks where and when your next game is.

When Rhodes openly criticises teams without ever having seen them play then there's no need to panic.

It's when he starts saying they're his number one club and starts praising you that you've got serious problems.

Take the insults as a compliment SB, start security alert proceedings when he asks where and when your next game is.

Will do ;)

• 2 weeks later...

London Senior Cup.

Kingstonian v Hanwell Town

Monday 4th Of March.

Ray Duffy for prime minister wink.png

• 2 weeks later...

Challenge Trophy

Round 3.

Oxhey Jets v Hanwell Town 12/02/13

We are up to 5th now this time last season we were rock bottom of the league.

What a great job Ray Duffy and his team have done this season.