Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results (Tuesday 27th & Wednesday 28th March)

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

St Margaretsbury Reserves v Hatfield Town Reserves

This game is now off due to Hatfield not being able to field a side!

Seem like a poor show considering I don't think their firsts have a game either?

To be fair Hatfield's first team played last night

To be honest I don't really see what that has got to do with anything

AFC Dunstable v Harefield United

(AFC DUNSTABLE):- Bodger, Mills, (K) Lincoln, Buchanan, Barnett, Harker, Wills, Christie, Burnett, Billy, Olaleye.

(Subs):- Little, Ryan, (L) Lincoln, Birch, Bowley.

Aylesbury United v Hadley

(AYLESBURY UNITED):- Sillitope, Slatter, Jones, Wood, Mulholland, Donaldson, Garcia, Acheampong, Baines, Field, Edgeworth.

(Subs):- Clark, Joyce, Sawyer, Townsend, Timberlake.

(HADLEY):- Garland, Brown, Dawson, Sabag, Gibbs, Jones, Quattromini, Chrysanthou, Petrucci, Nicholas, Murray.

(Subs):- Karagozlu, Bishop, Lett, Pearce.

40 mins: GOAL Aylesbury United 0 Hadley 1 - Deserved goal, well taken. Petrucci takes it across the edge of the box before finishing well beyond Sillitoe.

HT: Aylesbury United 0 Hadley 1 - Outplayed for most of the half, Hadley deservedly lead

HT AFC Dunstable 0 Harefield United 0

59 mins: GOAL Aylesbury United 0 Hadley 2 - Ball played through to Petrucci, wrong side of last man and finished easily past Sillitoe

70 mins. GOAL AFC Dunstable 1 Harefield United 0 - Christie.

83 mins. GOAL Aylesbury United 1 Hadley 2 - Field hooks in from close range following a corner.

FT. Aylesbury United 1 Hadley 2 - A bit of late drama, but well beaten by the visitors.

FT: Crawley Green 1 Welwyn Garden City 0

FT; AFC Dunstable 1 Harefield United 0. Great battling performance with a patched up side.

Edited by Karen Browne

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

St Margaretsbury Reserves v Hatfield Town Reserves

This game is now off due to Hatfield not being able to field a side!

Seem like a poor show considering I don't think their firsts have a game either?

I wonder of our game v Hatfield Res will go ahead on Saturday? I heard they've got no ground and now no manager? Perhaps a Hatfield forum member can come on and clarify?

Wednesday 28th March

PREMIER DIVISION

1-0 AFC Dunstable v Harefield United

1-2 Aylesbury United v Hadley

DIVISION ONE

1-0 Crawley Green v Welwyn Garden City

4-4 St Albans City Reserves v Amersham Town

HERTS SENIOR CENTENARY TROPHY FINAL

3-1 Bishop’s Stortford Swifts v Kings Langley Reserves (@ County Ground, Letchworth)

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

P-P St Margaretsbury Reserves v Hatfield Town Reserves

Ref Off Ref – Keeps post was made tongue in cheek, I doubt your lad had a save to make on Tuesday evening did he

Ref Off Ref – Keeps post was made tongue in cheek, I doubt your lad had a save to make on Tuesday evening did he

Oh dear Rhodes how silly of me, I thought Keeps was being serious, am so glad you put me straight.....fvcking bellend.

In fact he had many saves to make, yes he had to 'save' his yawning to when no one was looking LOL.

Listen Stony weren't as bad as the score line suggested, a complete performance from Ampthill on the night, 7 scored, 2 disallowed and a few more that could have been converted, but the Stony lads kept plugging away and were a credit

Wouldn't want to call the Prem Title at the moment.

Yeah just when you think one of them is going to really put their noses in front another surprising result pops up

Keeps - Really, so do you honestly think Ref Off Ref's lad was man of the match when Ampthill Town won 7-0