Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All gone off at Kingstonian

Eastside Urchin

I agree - that sort of thing then ends up being one person's word against another. 

Kingstonian have got problems at home with their fans, not a ground I enjoy going to.

Shame as their away fans seemed okay at our place.

Total disgrace, close their ground for the rest of the season.

Surely there will be an enquiry after that?

Seems a kop out,why does the white keeper feel the need to jeopardise his career by doing what he did instead of speaking to the match officials and then stewards and having the person ejected and then arrested.

No arrests made on the night apparantly so it appears Kingstonian are throwing the race card,funny that from a club whose fans all seem to support Chelsea.

Vile club

Are they claiming the keeper was racially abused, in which case what race does he belong to?

He probably lost his rag cos he let that late goal in and the crowd took the pre out of him.

Like Cuppa says, Kingstonians away support seem OK by and large.

It's at "their home" ground that they seem to have big problems.

Abusive and threatening fans, heavy handed stewarding with a heavy home bias, and players & coaching staff who think anything goes (like last night).

Grand old club, with a proud history, but it badly needs sorting out. 

Their directors must realize they have a problem.

At the end of the day, it's down to them to sort it out once and for all.

When we went there, there was only a few of us and none of us would have been abusive (certainly nothing I saw) - yet their fans said on Twitter that we provoked them - basically justifying their behaviour towards us. That's why I have doubts about the racist claims. If we're in the same division next season then I'm going to give the away fixture a miss

Archived