Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup Draw - Hereford Away

Fat Tom Daley

Bloody looking forward to this one!

DDT tours will be announcing our train plans shortly.

By looks of things, you can buy tickets in advance as you have to queue at the tickets office on the day.

Tickets go on general sale on Thursday according to their twitter

Think a lot will depend on whether Stockport v FC United of Manchester becomes a tie after the replay. Also Stafford v Telford, Harrogate v Bradford PA and Margate v Herne Bay are all derbies with good potential crowds.  But the rebirth of Hereford is a good story so who knows?

Do we get 50% of gate receipts? With average crowds of over 2500 that would be a tidy sum.

Hereford is a pig to get to by train.  Think I had to go to Cardiff and then get a train that was slower than Thomas the Tank Engine last time I went that way

Bloody looking forward to this one!

DDT tours will be announcing our train plans shortly.

By looks of things, you can buy tickets in advance as you have to queue at the tickets office on the day.

Tickets go on general sale on Thursday according to their twitter

We (Slough) played them earlier in the year. With a crowd of just over 2,500 , bought tickets on the day and the queues really are not long so buy them on the day and avoid any online charges.

The away fans get a decent amount of the ground with standing and seating areas. (league prices for adult were £10 seated or £9 standing)

Best of luck to you. They are beatable.

Looking forward to this one. I'm in Cheltenham on Thursday which is about 30 miles away but they are not selling tickets at the club itself until Friday - damn it.

If we were going to get another away draw then this is the type of draw I would have wanted.

Archived