Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's classifieds

TRS

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Sorry Birthday Bitch I didnt see that post. No less than 2 metres from where the throw in is to be taken.

Happy **th Birthday smile

Fank you Krooner bisou

When did that rule come in? Just asking cos players use to be able to get away with standing infront of the thrower. It came up during my son's match yesterday. The player refused to move away, the ref couldn't control him. Twice he had the player take the throw in. When the player refused to move for the 3rd time the thrower smashed it straight into his face! That moved him!! Should have put some spin on it.... grin

hang on.....

so you give me grief about me being on the bench at our place, yet you were on the bench at yours???

Yes i was marking you from the corner. You didnt score from the corner. You scored when we failed to clear it. Good goal though i have to say.

I bet you aint got a good tackle in ya!!

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Sorry Birthday Bitch I didnt see that post. No less than 2 metres from where the throw in is to be taken.

Happy **th Birthday smile

Fank you Krooner bisou

When did that rule come in? Just asking cos players use to be able to get away with standing infront of the thrower. It came up during my son's match yesterday. The player refused to move away, the ref couldn't control him. Twice he had the player take the throw in. When the player refused to move for the 3rd time the thrower smashed it straight into his face! That moved him!! Should have put some spin on it.... grin

2/3 years ago. It was to stop precisely that smile

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
Krooner have you seen him play? who do you represent on the field Krooner?

Yes I have seen him play. I represent all law abiding footballers smile

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Gussy, did you play on Saturday? whistle

No he didn't.

Team sheet is on the DFC - Merstham thread, Bitchy.

Banter is one thing guv but saying that keeper is the best in the league is bloody hilarious smile

Don't talk about Chelsea's third keeper like that, Kroons !

bolt