Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's classifieds

TRS

Hold tight Johnodick, Bedfont were not Badfont if i remember rightly your player should of been sent off for an awful tackle, dont think Ash deserved all 3 points but thats football, were you the one with the head full of bleach.

And im not the keeper by the way.

No i wasnt. I was No 6.

the tackle wasnt great i'll agree. And if he hadnt got any of the ball, (which he did) it would have certainly been a red. Ref didnt help himself as only 5 mins previous one of your boys sithed down our centre half on a good run. Got nowhere near the ball and not even a yellow card. If he'd given yellow for that he would have had no problems giving red.

I was dissapointed in Bedfont not able to control their players outside the changing rooms at half time. Especially the No2. Throwing punches and bottles of water at our players in the opposite changing room. Couldnt handle a bit of banter!!

Whoever the keeper is needs to remember to take the p1ss and give me gob when their winning - not losing!! wink

Johno dont start with this holier than thou attitude the half time shananigans involved your players as well in fact it was all started by the idiot on your bench that started shouting his mouth off then standing behind everyone. as for the game a draw would have been a fair result but we were missing a few players and no im not using this as an excuse but we created so many chances, but you didnt play too bad though

OHH Jonno, i remember you, you were saying to the REF......................ref ref ref he's spinning the ball from the throw on, now jonno come on son, just concentrate on your own game.(little man syndrome) chip up son bigshock

Banter is banter, bad tackles like that are not on, the mans gotta go work on monday and support his family mate.

Reply to Mick.

Banter is part of the game, gobbing off is part of the game, but offering players 'outside after the game' talk just creates problems, which then just adds fuel to the problems. Your player could have just given stick back, and that would have been that! If your No 2 can't handle the banter then maybe he should play kiddies football instead. Your other players should have just pulled him away, but instead got all involved.

A draw would probably have been the fairer result. We were also short of players as you could see with only 2 subs and 1 of em hasnt played for 6 weeks.

Reply to guv 1

Lets get things straight. I dont condone the tackle. I would never tackle like that. But i cant control what other people do.

my chip was up the whole game mate and even more when we took the 3 points!!

If the ref had half an ounce of brain he would have seen the player spinning the ball from a throw on. I'm pretty sure this is not allowed. (Wheres Krooner when you need him). And if you dont complain you dont get. Especially with the ref Saturday!

Apart from the tackle which should of been RED, the ref was spot on the whole game, to be honest cant fault him, i think you fancy are no 2 really, he was the one taking the infamous spinning throw on's, he was the one that threw the punches, water bottles, and he was the one on the recieveing end of the horror tackle.

and he set you up for the 2nd goal, you should of shook him by the hand and said thanks.

Dont know duncs. Its not really my place to talk about team selections etc but from what i can gather in the 1st team is that 1 pulled out late with an injury and 1 didnt turn up. Think he may have died!

Didnt know the reserves had 15 though! who knows!??

Still won and thats all that matters! We should play more often with the bare 11!

MR JUDO you are like a little tell tale he did she did why dont you just grow up if your forgive the pun what happens in the changing rooms are not for the outside world your lot were not

innocent the challenge was a straight red you seem to be very

blinkered i thought you talked an honest game when i read your threads but you really have no banter or very LITTLE if you forgive the pun and by the way if what went on was bedfonts

fault why did your officials say that you have some prima donnas

Johnno and Krooner i pasted this from the fa website spinning the ball from a throw on is NOT against the rules

Procedure

At the moment of delivering the ball, the thrower:

faces the field of play

has part of each foot either on the touch line or on the ground outside the touch line

uses both hands

delivers the ball from behind and over his head

Johnno your player was mouthing as well mate it was all handbags and stuff just adds spice nothing to it but i agree that tackle should have seen red it was late a two footed lunge and no he never touched the ball, but i was actually glad he never got sent off as we collapse when we play ten men.

i thought the ref had a very good game and the two linos

How nice of you to join in Roland. My view of the challenge was not great. Some of the lads said he got a bit of the ball. I also said a few posts ago that i didnt condone the challenge and a red it maybe should have been.

The rather heated discussions at half time were not in the changing rooms although Bedfont did their best to get in ours.

And why should what happens in the changing rooms be so secret anyway?? its not a matter of National security.!!

We prob do have some prima donnas - doesnt every team??!!

our prima donnas werent throwing punches or bottles. Thats when banter and piss taking goes too far.

For any other ccl teams reading this then all you got to do is wind a few of thier boys up and their heads go!! Or have bedfont got a bit more clout upstairs i wonder??

Mick

i agree it was handbags and our player was giving it plenty of gob but your lad lost the plot and his head. Not even his team mates could calm him down.

As for the throw...

if you spin the ball then you havent really used both hands. You have used 1 hand more than the other to spin the ball, which gains extra length. It may not say it in the rules but i would say it is an unwritten rule. I'm sure there are plenty of rules followed that are not necessarily in the hand book.