Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's classifieds

TRS

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
Jonno started all this, ref ref ref he's spining the ball wink ref ref ref, thats all that come out of his mouth.
poor old Jonno, dont worry mate that fella will be back next week and you'll be back on the bench. grin

Heres my little nibble mush!!

This season 27 starts, 3 subs

Ash United career - 368 appearances in 7-8 years

Do your maths...... Roughly 50 games a season.

Sshhh!!! giveup

And i thought my comments about the throw has started off a decent rules discussion!!

Originally Posted By: duncs
did you like that one kroons only wish i could slip my old boots back on and turn out for the next encounter

.... As do a lot of the more senior players in the CCL Premiership.

Nothing like slipping into an 'old boot' !!!

bolt

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
Jonno started all this, ref ref ref he's spining the ball wink ref ref ref, thats all that come out of his mouth.
poor old Jonno, dont worry mate that fella will be back next week and you'll be back on the bench. grin

Heres my little nibble mush!!

This season 27 starts, 3 subs

Ash United career - 368 appearances in 7-8 years

Do your maths...... Roughly 50 games a season.

Sshhh!!! giveup

And i thought my comments about the throw has started off a decent rules discussion!!

is that including your youth career? because your only 4 foot 2, i thought you were about 20

31 in July but feel like an 18 year old. Look like 18 too. Better than looking 30 i suppose.

Got a few more seasons in me yet Guv.

I'm sure we'll meet again. Although how will i know its you?? Not said who you are yet. Probably the gobby keeper who thinks he's Peter Schmeichel.

maybe a spell.......whoops

WITCH One ??? witch.jpg

Big Guv is back with some serious banter. Make sure you play Badfont early season JJ cos otherwise Big Guv will have had a hissy fit and left for a couple of months wink

You aint wrong Krooner, Johno im the fella that smashed it straight into the top corner, you know the one you kept fouling...lol

that gobby keeper is the best in the league mate, i know the record dont do him any favours but trust me you wont find many better.

it was only afetr the game that i knew who you was otherwise i would of put you up in the air...lol