Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wembley 4 - DFC 0

Big J R

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
it does Chris but perhaps the lad in question hadnt played as well as suggested by his Dad, they had just lost four nil.

unfortunately there have been a lot of "new players coming next week" who havent stayed long.

If they seem good enough when playing elsewhere and are persuaded to come to the club, what happens to them when they get there?

Tony Webb and Peter Augustine are trying to do the right thing regarding Dorking FC, they are trying to get hold of new players all the time and Peter is a UEFA licensed coach they have a long term plan to not only to save Dorking from relegation but to also make them a team which will challenge at the top for seasons to come. So letting players know that training is imperative is the right thing to do it’s just that in my case I couldn’t make training working in Shepard’s bush. Tony & Peter couldn’t have done more for me when I was there so I don’t think it’s a question of what they’re doing when players get there it’s a matter of players seeing what the challenge is rolling your sleeves and getting on with it and what they have set in place soon rules out the players who want to truly help from the ones who don’t judging by who hasn’t hung around. If not for my work load & location I would still be a Dorking player.

Tony Webb and Peter Augustine are trying to do the right thing regarding Dorking FC, they are trying to get hold of new players all the time and Peter is a UEFA licensed coach they have a long term plan to not only to save Dorking from relegation but to also make them a team which will challenge at the top for seasons to come. So letting players know that training is imperative is the right thing to do it’s just that in my case I couldn’t make training working in Shepard’s bush. Tony & Peter couldn’t have done more for me when I was there so I don’t think it’s a question of what they’re doing when players get there it’s a matter of players seeing what the challenge is rolling your sleeves and getting on with it and what they have set in place soon rules out the players who want to truly help from the ones who don’t judging by who hasn’t hung around. If not for my work load & location I would still be a Dorking player.

Oh stop it, i think i'm gonna be sick

Originally Posted By: sadolleftback1
It seems all we do is watch this space regarding DFC. We never hear from Chairman or any official. Still unable to ask questions on web site. Think Wanderers better to watch anyway, At least most are local lads and will talk to you.

Out of interest sadolleftback1, how much is it to get in at Wanderers? I drove past the other Saturday on the way to another game and there was plenty in the car park. Do they have to finish top to get promoted and are they eligible with their facilities?

I have been to most home games at the Wanderers this year, its £2 to get in and they do a nice programme with that, last 2 games have seen crowds of around about 60-80 people, good to watch and unbeaten this season, according to programme they are proceeding with the concrete path and terracing needed for next year, work starts next week i think..

this saturday they are at home in quarter final of league cup against Bexhill 1.30 K/O, games usually on down there, good pitch!