Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wembley 4 - DFC 0

Big J R

Ha Ha Ha after the sandhurst result I & Jr's convo went a lil like this.

BJR: Are you really staying here then Gus.

Gus: Yeah I don’t see why not travels a bitch, but I want to stay yeah.

BJR: Hmmmmm

Gus: Seriously, anyway you buying me a drink or what?

BJR: Ok what are you having?

Gus: Come on now you know me

BJR: A double brandy straight!?

I’m thinking I didn’t want a double but I’m not gonna say no

Gus: Errr yeah

BJR: Grumble Grumble

Ha Ha bet your glad I’m gone JR I would of ruined your pension lol

Big Brian cried his eyes out sending those ten bottles of Courvoisier back to the supplier !

Yes.

One sits on the bench wearing a bench coat....

The other is usually on the pitch, running around.

Next question ?

Originally Posted By: Gussy
Nuts you are one busy Fecker ... to put this to rest I’m no longer a Dorking player, in order to be picked on a Saturday I needed to train which is the case with all clubs with some exceptions, with my new job in West London getting to Dorking for training was nigh on impossible so I decided to call it day to be fair to Webby and Peter.

I wish I could of committed to help Dorking’s cause, because Webby comes across really well, and from my dealings with him he's a nice fella and peter it goes without saying I’ve learnt a lot off him from previous times I’ve played under him I really hope they can beat the drop!

Translates as = not offering me enough cash so not playing for them

Fair play to you mate. Something must be wrong with the management there then as a team currently rock bottom needing all the help they can get would surely take a player like yourself and play him regardless of whether they could make training or not. Yes it might upset another player in your position but obviously they aint good enough so the management should do all they can to win a game, full stop.

Sometimes as a manager you have to go against the 'rulebook', i dont believe Dorking are currently in a position to be 'fair' about things. All my opinion like

Yeah I agree with what you're saying gaffs but at the same time I can see what they're trying to do. They don’t want people taking the Mick and just showing up for games. I just wish Tony & Peter all the best with the rest of the season. that club has so much potential Location wise.

anyone know why the new squad at the start of the season didnt stay, or why so many have come and gone since?

manager said at the start we have a squad capable of pushing for a promotion spot.Better than the previous years one he was quoted as saying.

error of judgement at the start of the season or mistakes made during it?

Personally, I think it was a combination of a lot of things.

Onwards and Upwards - Well we can't go any lower til the end of the season !

Originally Posted By: Gussy
Yeah I agree with what you're saying gaffs but at the same time I can see what they're trying to do. They don’t want people taking the Mick and just showing up for games. I just wish Tony & Peter all the best with the rest of the season. that club has so much potential Location wise.

Well maybe they should stop what they're trying to do coz it aint fecking working! Make sure you get another club though, you're a decent player so should be playing

Originally Posted By: Teflon
what about you Guffer, have you recharged your duracells !!!

Does he take sex-toys to games as well, Teffers ????

bolt