Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NON LEAGUE IN THE FA CUP

Teflon

SHOULD IT BE MANDATORY FOR TV COMPANIES TO SHOW NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL`S LAST SURVIVING CLUB LIVE IN THE FA CUP?

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=47703++

After watching the Man City V West Ham drivel the other day an missing the Havant game, definately YES

Utter nonsense on the back of a great H&W performance coinciding with a crap all Prem tie. What if the tie was Macclesfield v Farsley Celtic - all still in favour of sitting down to watch that at 8pm on BBC1? (To be fair i'd probably be sad enough to but you know what i mean!).

If Swansea had gone 2 up after 10 minutes the tie would have been dead, no-one would have said anything. Don't get me wrong, i'm certainly not in favour of all Prem ties on the TV but to make it mandatory is barmy. TV companies would not have it for a start.

NO.

I think i may have to agree with you SL, on the other the hand

the fact it hasn't been considered is a shame, people say the magic has gone out of the FA cup bla x 3, and it's always the someone from the top 4 of the EPL that wins it. And then finally you get a tie which is what the FA cup is all about and they snub it.

I disagree. Anfield will be full and I reckon Liverpool will play a strong side. I dont think it should be compulsory to show the tie they should just do it.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Liverpool will field a weak team and win 3-1

Havant + W will equalise...but in vain, as Crouch nicks a late brace

The ground will be full

Bees fans taking over this board!! cool yay affig