Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pledges For Colins Fine

Nette

happy,for a yid mug that is not a bad idea.I would volunteer to go to the fa to pay it but it would be nice if loads of us could go up there and display our disapproval at the fine and tell them what mugs they are,we could also ask them if they are making sure capello is paying his income tax!

its situations like this that help restore my faith in NL's nature and make all the grief and bollox worthwhile...I have even received PM'd pledges from fans and players of other clubs...

absolutely tremendous stuff...

applause applause

all monies by the way please to go into the fc account via nette and she will pay the fine by cheque...

any cheques should be made payable to Hornchurch Football Club

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
I am so humbled by this thread that I also wish to pledge £20 pounds towards Colins fine. I shall send a cheque immediately.

many thanks IS...look forward to receiving your pledge as stated...address on the website and made payable to hornchurch football club.....well done..

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
I am so humbled by this thread that I also wish to pledge £20 pounds towards Colins fine. I shall send a cheque immediately.

I too think that this is a nice gesture from someoone who supports another club. Perhaps a mention in the program when he has paid would show our gratitude

I like this forum as unlike ours there is freedom of speech and the posts and threads don't disappear as soon as someone posts an alternative opinion. I therefore would like to raise my pledge to £30.00 for colins fund. Cheque is on its way.