Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pledges For Colins Fine

Nette

sanderson,you still haven't apologised for accusing me of charging towards your fans in the eastside on saturday,

when did u charge them gooner?

thought u were over the hill second half

Originally Posted By: VoiceFromTheClouds
sanderson,you still haven't apologised for accusing me of charging towards your fans in the eastside on saturday,

when did u charge them gooner?

thought u were over the hill second half

wake up you big plonker,i said he accused me,why would i want an apology if i did charge them.He thinks i am biased bob.
All my love,from your interpreter!

Leave my mate Ian alone you pesky forum biters, reeleriners, banterers! I saw wot evil shenanigans you played on him! And, if you think you'll get away with it you've got another thing coming!

Ian is an x ref. He's had to put up with the chops from you lot on the pitch and doesn't wanna have to put up with it on here too.

If you cant see he was meaning wot he said, then that's your fault and you can whistle for your £20/£30 tongue smile