Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

dorkings battles ahead

deal or no deal!

The ltdco was worth feck all at the start of the season, its worth that less the solicitor's fees now.

if they were stupid enough not to get out back then, they are probably naive enough to think someone's going to bale (or bail?) them out now.

still its football there is always some mug willing to take on a challenge......

I do have a little sympathy for DFC but this does highlight that those on the bench can only really go with what their players tell them.

I spoke to the linesman in the second half and told him he had got it right, having seen the photographers pics.

He was pretty relieved which underlines that, sometimes, officials give what they think they see and not what they actually see (if you get my drift)!

I was 10 yards up the touchline (much nearer than either dug out) and even I thought it was out.

Unfortunate, but when you are struggling you just don't get the breaks!

Dorking were not the worst side we have played this season by a long way!!!! bigshock

Originally Posted By: Gussy
I'm looking at his left foot which is planted, which suggests to me that is where he made contact with the ball and the picture was taken when the ball is actually making its way back on the pitch.

No wonder webby lost it!!!

How do you work that out? That line is over half a pitch away from the visiting dugout so if it was that close a call then there's no way he could have even been close to seeing if it was out. Obviously unless he was hiding in the Dorking goal at the time

Webbie's press statement is somewhat old-hat nowadays, I believe Dan published this in the Advertiser nearly two weeks ago.

As far as the future is concerned,,,

Al the Clubs statements have been lodged with Guildford County Court. Witness requests submitted for what is said to be a one-day hearing on 1st. April 2008, but some of the Legal Eagles think it may well extend over one day.

Originally Posted By: Gussy
come on now are you trying to tell me if you were standing by the away dug out @ CWU you wouldn't be able to see if the ball was out with that slope as well you'd be practically level?

Slope? What slope??? doh