Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Beckham Out

Hornchurch "O"

an england cap is special and people are saying that beckham shouldn't get one on sentiment alone,but the fact remains that he was the one player against croatia who played with passion.When he came on and sprinted to take a corner he showed an urgency that no other player showed,set up a goal and made england look a complete different side.

its not about individuals, Capello is building a new team after two rubbish managers. We have to look beyond individuals, the team is better off without him. He chose to play in a megabucks league probably equivalent of our div 1. He would have been better off staying here and playing for a 2nd tier prem side, but as usual he chases bucks. You makes yer choices and takes the consequences.

Did Anthony Gardner get a England cap? Enough said!!!!

don't agree mitch,ok he did follow the money but the standard isn't as poor as people think it is.

I fail to see how he cannot get in an england squad,bentley still blows hot and cold,lennon has had two good games against arsenal and a first half against united but in all fairness he flatters to deceive,wenger said beckham was match fit but does need games,i would trust wenger more than i trust capello in all honesty,he doesn't dodge tax and hasn't been known to drop players because they are bigger than the manager.

Beckham is still a better player than the above mentioned and as a manager you should always play your best side.The real disgrace here is not that he isn't playing but that he should at least be in the squad.

Bloody Hell, I agree with Gooner.

One cap wonders.

A few from the past, probably surprisingly.

John Hollins, Alex Stepney, Tommy Smith, Steve Perryman and Terry Cooper.

Lately, Anthony Gardner played one game against Sweden on 31/3/4.

Others (International Class?), David Nugent, Jeoy Barton, Francis Jeffers, Lee Bowyer amd David Dunn

Anybody remember Brian Deane, Gavin McCann, Steve Guppy and Earl Barrett?