Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

News of Amos

Urchins

Welling are not doing well because teh previous manager was a clown.

I said to Unc a few times that i would like to see Amos at welling as he is fast. Also nice to see Andy Ford whos only been in the job a few days bring people in. Now... can with have Janners??? pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?

He played against us for ETU last Saturday and was ineffective and petulant with his teamates. I must confess to being a bit worried when I realised he was down to play against us because I recall he was instrumental in your win against us earlier in the season when he came off the bench and played on the right wing.

Originally Posted By: JgFc

I said to Unc a few times that i would like to see Amos at welling as he is fast. Also nice to see Andy Ford whos only been in the job a few days bring people in. Now... can with have Janners??? pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?

Is Che Stadhart still at your place? Did very well under Ford when Gravesend won the Ryman Premier about 6 years back.

That's the one. Decent striker. At Thurrock on my Football Manager game. grin

"no worriies we r playing 10 at the back this saturday"

In my judgement that counts as an attacking formation for visiters to MP this season....

City 1/2

The Draw 11/4

AFCH 5/1

Weather Forecast for MP on Saturday- Sunny, 11 Degrees C with winds at 8mph. Hopefully, we'll have 1500+ there.

shots on target will be from dales goal/drop kicks also there is a big betting syndicate down at the bridge and we have got a few grand on nil nil theres a drink in it for both sets of players if the score comes off