Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Steve West

JAY

Lets see if I have it correct then

He knows that they know, that they know that he knows but, UM knows that tree knows, so HO also knows that he knows. However Taffy does not know. Does Annie know that this is so , so she can let Taffy know what everyone knows but will he now know.

confused2 conf giveup

coolsmoke

PS please read belowwink

Apparently the east sie were singing songs which included lines about them wanting Steve West to die and also hoping he would break his legs !

What has happened to you east side lot - blimey !!

FACT 1=WERE THE BEST BEHAVED SUPPORTERS IN THE LAND FACT 2= WERE A RIGHT BUNCH OF BSTARDS WHEN WE LOSE OR HAVE AN INDIVIDUAL TAKE THE PI55 OUT OF OUR GREAT CLUB WHEN HE WAS WELL LOOKED AFTER DURING HIS LEG PROBLEM SO SHAME ON HIM HE GOT IT BIG STYLE FACT 3= WERE STILL THE BEST BEHAVED SUPPORTERS IN THE LAND

Originally Posted By: Annie
i do knows, what everyone else knows, so that i will be able to tell Taffy, what he needs to know. so in the end he be happy that he knows!

so basiclly i knows what you lot know then taffy will know what i knows.....

grin

anyone confused now??

gagged

wayne purser could of played last night,he was in the same team as steve "nick off the club(allegedly!) West" and would of got a heroes welcome.

they way west left and the way he slagged off the club etc when other players stayed until they knew there was no way back for the club was wrong.He was out the door minutes after the news broke and even came back to the club in hisn grays tracksuit,thats rubbing peoples noses in it and the fans will never forget that.Bloke is an ar$ehole imo and many others.