Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Filtering wind up merchants.

Steph

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Hookey
Richard193 is unfilterable!!! grin

so am I hookster and stephs a grumpy old sea salt who needs a good shag...I have therefore booked him into the swinging lantern massage parlour in hendon high street to relieve him of his stress... devil

Book me in...........

Originally Posted By: Steph
Sometimes I think there should be a way to filter wind up merchants.

Not let them post here until they have done at least 50 posts in the apprentice area for example.
A priceless hypocritical classic from you stephanie , Now let me recollect and go back a few months to the ammount of garbadge you've chucked our way in the past . You really do have a screw loose . tongue

The wind up merchants that Steph were refuring too, are the ones who register a false Username and then blatently lie about things in order to infuriate the fans of that club.I don't think Steph has ever done that.

Town fans have been very good lately and have resisted from making any comments on 1893's forum.Yes,we still gently rib MFM (and vise-versa),but that's a far as it go's.

Lets hope that 1893-ers restrict their forays onto our forum during this temporary dip in form we are experiencing.We already had the two goons from Wabbey sniding-it-up.Lets not enter into a war of words between Town and 1893 again(or start posting anonaymous mischief),because i've a good idea which forum would come off worse,if if became 'open season' again.Lets just stick to our own forums ,and by all means continue a bit of lightheaded banter,but lets keep a lid on the derogatory phrases.Cheers.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
The wind up merchants that Steph were refuring too, are the ones who register a false Username and then blatently lie about things in order to infuriate the fans of that club.I don't think Steph has ever done that.
Town fans have been very good lately and have resisted from making any comments on 1893's forum.Yes,we still gently rib MFM (and vise-versa),but that's a far as it go's.
Lets hope that 1893-ers restrict their forays onto our forum during this temporary dip in form we are experiencing.We already had the two goons from Wabbey sniding-it-up.Lets not enter into a war of words between Town and 1893 again(or start posting anonaymous mischief),because i've a good idea which forum would come off worse,if if became 'open season' again.Lets just stick to our own forums ,and by all means continue a bit of lightheaded banter,but lets keep a lid on the derogatory phrases.Cheers.

So, if I've got this right you expect not to be wound up because of the "temporary dip in form [you] are experiencing" ? Ha, ha! Don't be silly! Same old townies love to dish it out but when the boot is on the other foot immediately cry off... brille008

The difference is, we give you stick on OUR own forum when you rear your ugly heads on here.Most of us don't make a point of infesting your forum if we see you've had a couple of poor results.I would define such tactics as 'taking a cheap shot'.I wouldn't mind if you were up for banter all year round.But just appearing periodiacally when you sense a set of supporters are a bit down,is in my humble opinion, not the behaviour of honourable men. asien

well I'm always here....get your head out of the clouds man....take it you are a man...

Come to our forum like Happy does and liven it up, not our fault we got no fans, no ground of our own and full of chavs....and know our station....

see you there.....this year and next.......in fact where are the Cheshunt when we need em.....

Originally Posted By: abbeynut

Come to our forum like Happy does and liven it up

I would not be seen dead on your forum. mad I am much to posh as I live in a conservation area wink and you lot live in Chav City!! boxing If you make any further allegations like that I will be forced to discuss the matter with my PR guri Max Clifford!!! giggle