Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Filtering wind up merchants.

Steph

Originally Posted By: abbeynut
well I'm always here....get your head out of the clouds man....take it you are a man...

Come to our forum like Happy does and liven it up, not our fault we got no fans, no ground of our own and full of chavs....and know our station....

see you there.....this year and next.......in fact where are the Cheshunt when we need em.....
They dont whinge when they win Abbeynut ,It cuts out the fun factor you see . I guess thats why coups only posts when they slip up.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
The wind up merchants that Steph were refuring too, are the ones who register a false Username and then blatently lie about things in order to infuriate the fans of that club.I don't think Steph has ever done that
Hah bs Steph has posted as "Town til I drown" nobby . A reference to his rich mans plaything no doubt. And you yourself ,Now let me recollect ,Let Down Fine, The General ,Enfield T , to name a few .And as far as rib your old kev goes bring it on Whenever sunshine . Cheers . gotcha

Off the Mark eh nobby , yeah and I'm prince Charles body servant.

How typical of the doubting thomas's to come up with something like that . Travellers have visited here for more two millenia ,History is littered with sightings ,Pictures on cave man's walls not only here but Aboriginal and native American and Hundreds of thousands of sightings by credible people such as Airline pilots etc etc . I myself have seen it "up Close" several times . Open your mind old son . Its a big place out in the unknown .

Its is a big place.Thats the point.A top expert recently concluded that there are probably about 100,000 planets (amonsts the billions and billions out there),that could theoretically contain life of some sort.Even though at the moment we can't actually prove that any do.The trouble is,even by travelling at the speed of light.It would still take the nearest possible alien lifeform many many thousands of years to travel to our distant solar system that we inhabit.Also,which would be harder? Making a craft invisable,or warping time and space to get to Earth? I would have thought they would have worked out how to become invisable to radar,wouldn't they? For christ sake, we already have the technology to achieve that with the Stealth Bomber. whistle

The only thing that could reach Earth from a distant planet would be radio and microwave sound signals.No sound has ever been recorded and verified in space,during the last 50 years of searching.Jodrel Bank,the worlds main radio telescope has only received one blip/anomaly in all its time scanning the planets,and that was thought to be interference. dj2

I have no doubt that people have witnessed Unidentified Flying Objects.That doesn't automatically mean they have witnessed Aliens.

As i said ,check out the 'Planets/Solar System' section of Bill Brysons book,to see for yourself why visitors from another planet is such a staggering, scientifically unsound, belief.

Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
Travellers have visited here for more two millenia ,History is littered with sightings ,Pictures on cave man's walls not only here but Aboriginal and native American

dead right an' all...scoup malone ace investigative reporter has been getting pictures of me from 1000 year old caves for 3 seasons now... grin

Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
Travellers have visited here for more two millenia ,History is littered with sightings ,Pictures on cave man's walls not only here but Aboriginal and native American and Hundreds of thousands of sightings by credible people such as Airline pilots etc etc . I myself have seen it "up Close" several times . Open your mind old son . Its a big place out in the unknown .

Just goes to show the power of the human conscious, that cavemen could imagine other beings. I suppose you're one of these area 54 freaks. Do you honestly think that a race of super-intelligent beings would be able to invent a spacecraft that could travel faster than the speed of light and then allow some unqualified pilot to crash it into a hill???

I mean people claim they can see fairies at the bottom of the garden but we all know they're not real. Don't we MFM?