Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dillinger

Originally Posted By: Dillinger
afro.gif

Do your research first , fool

Unc>> pointlaugh.gif <<Clarets

So i take it you never had a gate of 266 or less for a night game,dream on.
Chelmo are only getting those crowds because fat boy kingy is pumping money in and you are top of the league,with a new stadium.
Without those 3 ingredients you would be averaging the same or maybe just above us.Which seeing as we are a poxy little pub side from upminster and you are a side from a "city" is pretty poor on chelmsfords behalf.
We will see what happens when you start having ordinary seasons and see where the crowds go.because they have let you down before.!

"So i take it you never had a gate of 266 or less for a night game,dream on."

I've no idea. You're asking the question. Find out!

"Chelmo are only getting those crowds because fat boy kingy is pumping money in and you are top of the league,with a new stadium."

Yeah! Great 'n it!!!!!

"Without those 3 ingredients you would be averaging the same or maybe just above us."

Well, we averaged over 450 in our last complete season at New Lodge, which is 10 miles from Chelmsford, so I think it's reasonable to assume that some of our increased support has been due to the fact that we're now playing in Chelmsford. I wonder what your average would be if you had to play your games at new Lodge as it's a similar mileage....

"Which seeing as we are a poxy little pub side from upminster and you are a side from a "city" is pretty poor on chelmsfords behalf."

We're not a City.... Upminster? Explain, please....if you can.... A pretty good pub side, though, you must admit, being 15 points clear at the top....

"We will see what happens when you start having ordinary seasons and see where the crowds go.because they have let you down before.!"

When have they "let us down before...."

Enjoy your visit Saturday....

nice bite foster.

I have seen in the nlp in seasons past that chelmos crowds have been on many occassions below or around the 250 mark.

Our evening games are usually less than the saturday games as we have many young supporters due to the fact the club used to invite them in for free when we hade the money that you now have!

They are the future of the club and many have parents who decide that homework is more important than football(myself would of wished my parents were that hard on me at a young age as if i had of concentrated at school and homework i wouldn't be driving a poxy lorry around)

Hornchurch play in upminster,which borders hornchurch,just a river that seperates hornchurch & upminster and the river is behind the "riverside" stand.

Chelmsford is a city at least in population terms.Possibly 4 times the size of hornchurch & upminster combined.

So our average attendance of 350-400 is actually better per population than chelmsford.And we take away approx 1/4-1/2 of ou home support.Chelmsford take about a 10th of their home support away if they are lucky.

Quote:
Chelmo are only getting those crowds because fat boy kingy is pumping money in and you are top of the league

Funny, it has to said that you were happy when some double glazing bloke was funding you big style laugh....eh? the difference is?

Quote:
I have seen in the nlp in seasons past that chelmos crowds have been on many occassions below or around the 250 mark.

I doubt it ( your attendance)....but at NL we were 10 miles away from our home (450 average)...you are at home getting 266....and we have increased everybodies gate when we have been away, unlike anyone doing it to ours so far apart from riccay! (but local Derbies are something different)

although our gates r not as big as chelmos we will more than make up for it in noise i personally will make sure we will outsing chelmo as im bringing loud speakers , amplifiers and a microfone hope i can get them through the turnstyle and the geezer on the gate doesnt hassle me

we are getting the same gates as we was when we had the money so i don't know what your point is.

We had 290ish in the conf south for a tuesday night game,we had many more at times on a saturday.The thing is is that chelmo fans seem to be making a point about the gate,don't know why it is important though as if we were top and flying like they are our gates would be way up and if they were 7th like us their gates would be down.

Me thinks they are cacking it before the game.

Quote:
Me thinks they are cacking it before the game

grin....hheheheheh......... grin

Wot.....15 point lead and not lost all season at home..lol

err...we beat ETU 3-0 away and what happened to you?

Quote:
you weren't even a ponytail when you played at noo lodge....you have just jumped on the bandwagon...

I wish I could have a pony tail UU....but alas....and my 6 bed house is firmly attached to the terra firma... grin

Originally Posted By: Localfan
....and my 6 bed house is firmly attached to the terra firma... grin

All right, Snow White; take it Dopey sleeps with you?

Dill's descended into the Red Mist this week 'coz Foster accused him of being a 'ricay supporter. biglaugh

Now he has to prove his Claret credentials freak

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
Dill's descended into the Red Mist this week 'coz Foster accused him of being a 'ricay supporter. biglaugh

Now he has to prove his Claret credentials freak

afro.gif

Hello Rik lad , just having some sport with my Urchin friends prior to Saturday but Urchin Mentalist seems to have rage control problems mad.gif
Why did the denim clad one delete the infamous tool thread nix.gif

Quote:
Why did the denim clad one delete the infamous tool thread

Dunno. Shame coz it let Fozzie off the hook, & it's not often he drops a major clanger.

Don't know what to wish for Saturday (apart from us putting a hatfull past Leyton). Could do with all the other play-off hopefulls droppping points, but can't quite bring myself to support you lot wink

Think it should be a competitive game at MP though.