Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dillinger

well im glad chelmo get big crowds and beat teams week in week out but lets not forget we have already beaten them against all odds this season no doubt man of the match will be dale but 3 points is 3 points to us however we play me thinks we can bank on 1500 + for our last home game

Yeah.. that's a nice "sit on the fence" prediction; I'll be happy with a point for each of you, providing we take all 3 at Leyton.

For max volume don't go in the ro-ro behind the goal. Any noise you make just disappears into thin air. Go on the athletics centre side which has a bit of cover and the wall to reflect your singing.

Originally Posted By: Dillinger

That one comment shows exactly what a classless mug you are , name calling on the internet what a brave warrior you are

not so much of classless mug dillinger...he comes from a very nice middle class area... grin

as for your comments...well I understand your disappoinment but you reap what you sow mate as your initial post on this thread testifies... crazy

afro.gif

Err show me a posting where I call anyone a [****!!****] ? this fella does you no credit giving it large over the internet (saw the result of that yesterday) no problem with the outcome you were worthy winners on the day & fair play to you , the tackle on Oates looked naughty but didnt have an effect on the outcome of the game.

afro.gif

clearly been reading too much Cass Pennant bull , didnt see anyone lording it as you put it a few having a beer & good luck to them why try & turn it into something it isnt ? And UU thats hardly calling people C U N T S and larging it , UM's posturing directly led to the actions of those idiots yesterday "We came coz we saw on the internet they were bringing a firm" idiots encouraged by idiots.

Originally Posted By: Dillinger
UM's posturing directly led to the actions of those idiots yesterday "We came coz we saw on the internet they were bringing a firm" idiots encouraged by idiots.

double standards mate...you started the thread and you started the abuse 3 posts down...as for those idiots yesterday...that was nothing to do with anyone posting on an internet site...your very own fans admit to having had trouble with them before...

now be a good loser and stop whinging and making stories up....there's a good chappie... laugh