Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch 2 St. Alban's 0 - stats and report

Dagger03

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
Originally Posted By: blackballed
Well there Coach there are times when you have to stand up and be counted, and I for one will never question what Colin wants to do with his teams, but you have to remember that Hx are at a different level now to you at Hullbridge and I agree that it is nice to see the youngsters play but at the end of the day its the old heads that get the job done, as proved by Jimmy Mac last night, so we can carry this discussion on all night if you want but I need another drink so its over and out.

All the bast for the weekend............

If he's really that good he should be regularly in the 1st team,even if you are challenging for a play-offs place.Even more,considering that according stats your main problem is scoring goals.I agree on older heads around but what a breath of fresh air having a lively tall and quick youngster coming on last half-an-hour to upset the opposition..I have a lot of time for people like Colin so i wouldn't dare to suggest him who to pick.I also understands that is a different level from Esl and thanks for the well wishing for tomorrow... grin

coachie you have won just 3 games this year which my youngest daughter could have achieved so may I respectfully suggest that you fck off and get your own performances in order before spouting bollox about everyone else...

no offence meant of course.... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: coach et 64
Originally Posted By: blackballed
Well there Coach there are times when you have to stand up and be counted, and I for one will never question what Colin wants to do with his teams, but you have to remember that Hx are at a different level now to you at Hullbridge and I agree that it is nice to see the youngsters play but at the end of the day its the old heads that get the job done, as proved by Jimmy Mac last night, so we can carry this discussion on all night if you want but I need another drink so its over and out.

All the bast for the weekend............

If he's really that good he should be regularly in the 1st team,even if you are challenging for a play-offs place.Even more,considering that according stats your main problem is scoring goals.I agree on older heads around but what a breath of fresh air having a lively tall and quick youngster coming on last half-an-hour to upset the opposition..I have a lot of time for people like Colin so i wouldn't dare to suggest him who to pick.I also understands that is a different level from Esl and thanks for the well wishing for tomorrow... grin

coachie you have won just 3 games this year which my youngest daughter could have achieved so may I respectfully suggest that you fck off and get your own performances in order before spouting bollox about everyone else...

no offence meant of course.... grin

thanks mate.... bigcry

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
i am going to rip your eyes out coach and distinguish my fag in the holes that are left,including your bottom you dirty italian fag!!!:)

Distinguish??? grinExtinguish UM,extinguish is the word you plonker of the year 2008!By the way can we have any of Asa's aces on loan? alk

Thanks God,i have a nice life and i have just finished my chinese with my in laws.One thing....i don't get pissed that easy like that UM grin

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
he doesn't annoy us annie,he just makes himself look stupid with his pigeon english and fake italian quotes from a pasta cookbook
or is it cockbook?

Ha ha you always distinguish yourself UM or "exstinguish"? grin