Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grays suspended from all football

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
..and this from a man who has cvnted Grays off since time began. I will put it in the pending tray fellah..... smile

yes you musn't allow a little thing like a story to interfere with your normal business of using watters paper for your own self interests... grin

In a different world I would call that a nibble.. whistle

everythings a nibble these days....aint like it used to be... grin

terrible situation for sure but there is one question that remains unanswered...

who the fck signed this thug up on a 30 grand a year contract without knowing anything about him or making proper enquiries about him.... crazy

at this level Uncle is difficult to find out about player's private lives.Feck me £ 600 a week for a mid table Conference club! grinI wish i was 24 years younger... biglaugh

terrible situation for sure but there is one question that remains unanswered...

who the fck signed this thug up on a 30 grand a year contract without knowing anything about him or making proper enquiries about him.... crazy

I suppose that can apply to any club in any league at any level signing any player and paying them for thier services. Does every club do a background check? Are they even allowed to?

I expect it's the same in any employment situation. You either know the person or you check out thier cv's and references. You expect them to be honest and if it turns out they were not... achso

Originally Posted By: Bitch

I suppose that can apply to any club in any league at any level signing any player and paying them for thier services. Does every club do a background check? Are they even allowed to?

I expect it's the same in any employment situation. You either know the person or you check out thier cv's and references. You expect them to be honest and if it turns out they were not... achso

not having that babes....we are talking football here and I have never heard of any club signing a player on a contract worth 30 grand a year without knowing anything about him...who did he play for previously...did his previous club know about his 'little problem'..

in fact does anyone actually know anything about this player....?

I'll have a google up...

He was Thierry Henry's body double for the Nike commercials. You would think that with the money he got from doing those adverts he wouldn't need to get involved in crime and armed robbery.

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
He was Thierry Henry's body double for the Nike commercials. You would think that with the money he got from doing those adverts he wouldn't need to get involved in crime and armed robbery.

It doesn't mean anything!Just look at those youths from Hawkwell and Hockley smashing and painting everything in the villages.They came from wealthy families and not deprived areas.When we sign a player at non-league level we look at his football ability and character and we are not Scotland yard,looking into their private lives.You can assess his character quite easily but we are not asking them any CRB checks or what he does when is not at football.It's very difficult and a lot depends on the kind of friends he goes out with and the player character's strenght.It's down to his will power to not get involved when his mates overstep the mark.I really think that non-league football people should make a firm stand and help Grays in their fight.Conference clubs can play a big part in this,putting pressure on a dictatorial FA..The law is against them but there are many ways to go...... smile

coach et 64, i think its a total outrage the way the FA are putting Grays athletic though this, i know Braintree have put a complaint in about the way Grays have been treated, if at the end of the day that Grays have to pay that low life why not pay that money to the victims family.Blue fan

maybe if all the non league clubs wrote to the f.a letting there feelings be known about this ridiculous situation, just the way this country has gone, hit the little guy and look after the villains the real villains in this case must be the f.a grays should go down the human rights road to get a satisfactory conclusion to this could be a bad soon for n.l football

I agree entirely mate.All non league 731 clubs should give £ 20 to Grays as a form of protest towards the FA and the PFA as well who seems hell bent on making Grays pay.The player has lied to them and might be Grays has a chance on the medium-long term to get vendicated but we have to act now.We should open an account where money coming from other clubs donations will pay those scum's wages.

coupy,i hate grays till the day i die but surely a killer or an accomplace to a murder should not be allowed any human rights after taking someones life let alone be paid while inside,anyone with half a brain can see this is wrong,if he gets away with it mthen someone elses club will be stitched up by a scumbag next

Hi urchinman1961, ridiculous is the word, the villian gets all the help , and the little guy gets a bashing, i do think as you said going down the human rights road, would be a good idea because after all, the victim and his family never had any rights in the hands of those low lifes .Blue fan

Not a great deal on google, but this is on the Grays web site >>>>The club claim that Sestanovich originally told them he was being held on remand for motoring offences, but once the nature of the charges became known they served him with 14 days' notice.

No, if he told them - either verbally or in writing - that the offences were motoring offences, then that could be considered to be an attempt at obtaining a pecuniary advantage by deception, by making a false or inaccurate declaration in order to obtain employment.