Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grays suspended from all football

i for one would not want them kicked out as im sure our paths will cross again and i think micky has a soft spot for our club and fans and enjoys the banter with us its a rediculous situation which im sure will be sorted and grays will continue for the sake of the non league game

its a disgrace and i hope woodward sticks to his guns.

Scum like stefanovich don't deserve a penny and their human rights should be forfeited once you commit a crime like this as the bloke who has died has lost not just his human rights but his life.

This country is a f**king joke at the moment with idiots in control of all sorts of authorities who seem to pamper to criminals rather than your hard working normal persons.

The problem is you have wishy washy liberals who believe in human rights who have helped drag this country into the gutter,i hope when someone close to them gets murdered then they will realise that being soft on criminals and giving them what they want doesn't help anyone apart from the guilty person themselves.c**ts

Talking of making things stand......

Two old drunk guys are sitting in a bar when the first one says,

"ya know when I was 30 and got a hard on, I couldn't bend it , even

using both hands,

By the time I was 40, I could bend it about 10 degrees if I tried

really hard.

By the time I was 50 , I could bend it about 20 degrees,

No Problem,

I'm going to be 60 next week and can bend it in half with just one

hand."

So, says the second drunk, "What's your point?"

"Well, I'm just wondering how much stronger am I gonna get ?"

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
..and this from a man who has cvnted Grays off since time began. I will put it in the pending tray fellah..... smile

It will be interesting to hear David Watters view on all this on the Non League Show next Monday evening. Does 'the press' have backbone or not?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
..and this from a man who has cvnted Grays off since time began. I will put it in the pending tray fellah..... smile

yes you musn't allow a little thing like a story to interfere with your normal business of using watters paper for your own self interests... grin

In a different world I would call that a nibble.. whistle