Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Board Vote

Originally Posted By: Claudius
Fleet jordy//really?
I more thought they might be busy working on another 27K monthly operational loss.
They might be the salt of the earth for all I care..if they do not want to represent the board they have been duly elected to I will be on their ases..torchblow style.

You are like a broken record, shut up

Sorry Chris.

Born and raised in a democracy..no shut up on my part.

You could ban me of course..but that is up to you.

They did that alot before the elections in Iran BTW.

Chris P will have to answer,one way or the other..on ONE forum or the other..sooner or later.

You expect me to have any trust in one post Chris?

Do not be a fool!

I certainly not expect you to have any trust in me.

Then again,I haven´t put myself forward for a position on the MyFC society board.

Think about it..and while you do..I´ll ask or rather shout out in deeper cyber space.

Chris P...where are you...earth calling Chris P..

Are you a real person or just a cartoon?

Tell me..pleeeeeease!

Its late, I am suffering from the start of St Patricks weekend, but I will have a go at putting Dom right!

Originally Posted By: doheochai

increase turnout wouldn't have made any difference to the end result.

How do you know? Some kind of mind reader who knows how 23,000 members would have voted had they been at all interested?

The memebrs of MyFc want to have local representation on the board and the 95-9 split between non-local and local candidates inevitably meant that most of the positions would be filled by them. The one thing I am surprised at is that Arithon won a seat instead of tfelgar.

Why are you surprised Dom? Did you ask everyone how they would vote? What has Arithon done that is better than tfelgar - or you even? The members had a free vote, based on what the candidates had posted in the MyFC forum, or had put in their statements. And since the 'local' winners have already been slated for their lack of participation on the MYFC forum - this would say huge amounts about what you contribute!

No Pat - some of them recognise the fact that by wanting local fans on the Board and voting to ensure it would happen - they inadvertently created a situation where most of the seats went to locals. It would be a shame if the opposite happened at the next election. I fully accept the result

Actually Dom, your earlier comments about the newly elected members having to have a rethink about the lack of 'international' members kinda proves that you dont accept the result

But often things can be about perception and it would be a shame if MyFC lost members because of a perception that the Board was not a balanced reflection of the entire MyFC membership.

Already blaming this vote on the lack of renewels? Thats a low blow - aimed at MyFC members - this was THEIR decision!

Never claimed it was - remember Busta was the first one to start going on about money.

And you aren't big enough to ignore silly throw-away comments? You lost that argument the instant you exaggerated the cost of watching a Fleet game.

And I listen to all the games with Chas - watch them when they go online and will get to games when I can.

Jaysus Dom, I watch and listen to loads of games on telly and radio - all it means is I like sport.

Absolutely - merely pointing out the fact that the cost for one game for me is more than a season ticket for Busta. And I'm sure he has complained about the cost of season tickets in the past - he complains about everything else so it is a logical assumption.

So, Busta's ticket costs £220. Your ticket cost £13. Return flight from Shannon to Stansted can be got for under £100, travel from airport to ground and back - £50 at the very most (and hey, why not grab a lift on one of those coaches you never tire of telling us you organise!) Still a long way short of £220!

Been nice chatting guys - but I gotta go - off to Spain for a little R&R in the morning - and have tickets for the 2nd leg of the Spanish cup final between Valencia and Barcelona (85,000 mad Spaniards - can't wait). See you all when I get back.

Amazing - complains about how much it costs to watch a Fleet game - and then boasts about going to Spain to watch a game!!

Sorry Chris.
Born and raised in a democracy..no shut up on my part.
You could ban me of course..but that is up to you.
They did that alot before the elections in Iran BTW.
Chris P will have to answer,one way or the other..on ONE forum or the other..sooner or later.
Do not be a fool!
Then again,I haven´t put myself forward for a position on the MyFC society board.
Think about it..and while you do..I´ll ask or rather shout out in deeper cyber space.
Chris P...where are you...earth calling Chris P..
Are you a real person or just a cartoon?
Tell me..pleeeeeease!

Iran? Really? You want to liken my post to that regime?? Just reading your posts makes me dumber.

I can't ban anyone (I don't know who started that rumour)
If I could I wouldn't anyway.

You are being a c0ck though. There has been less than 12 hours I think since this announcement. How many times on here or on the myfc forum have you prattled on about Chris Pilkington? probably about 100 would be my guess.

There's been a lot of talk on both sites about how there shouldn't be a 'them and 'us' mentality, about how we are all Ebbsfleet United FC and that's that.
Well, here you have a guy who has done untold amount of good for the club and you wont even give the guy a day to reply?

I find it shocking to see so many people bitching about a vote result in what is supposed to be a truly democratic venture. You're showing yourself up.

So I'll say it again, in a far more polite way, and for the last time, please give it a rest.

Originally Posted By: waggamick

At last...football time.
C'mon ETFC!

Only kidding Patman!
EUFC 2 Aldershot 0

Nice one weggamock! Except you probably meant "Aldershot 0 ETFC 2" ..

And I didn't copy your entire post, but need to pull you on the 'inactivity' comment. I don't think anyone here has had a go at Dom or YF for that - it would be impossible!
YF posts here on a regular basis, if he posts as much on the MyFC forum, AND keeps his own site up to date he must NEVER sleep.
Dom, on the other hand, deserved everything he got today. He moaned about the board result, and moaned about how much it costs to watch a home game (and has NEVER even seen one), and did his best to act as a WUM (maybe his luck at Cheltenham was as bad as mine). You didn't really expect the regular posters to let him get away with such "throwing toys out of pram" behaviour, did you?

Why is it people post [****!!****]é when I am pished, and therefore I am incapable of NOT replying?

Do not be a fool!

So Claudius - who hides behind an internet login - of course you aren't to be trusted. However, that's not the issue.

Over 1260 people DO TRUST Chris - purely based on what he put in his manifesto statement. That compares very favourably to the other candidates who post continual bollix on the forum. But, in your eyes, that would make them more trustworthy!

Just poor old double glazing,Barda and Blanc here to do a decent write off of Claudius?

Where is the team spirit?

Poor old double glazing in a non starter anyway..Barda is heavily involved in the MyFC forums..actually himself being a candidate for a couple of hours before I told him to fekk off..which he did.

Leaves Blanc then..is that THE post I shall adress?

Seems like the honourable thing to do..don´t make me go double glazing now,you hear?

I will now adress Chris post....

There is nothing to adress!

There is not one vital and important point to adress!

Just the ususal crap..c0ck and such..you know what I´ll mean Chris.

Takes one to know one hey?

Here is the real deal for you..a lesson on your own backyard,mate.

DO NOT EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT ME TO REPLYING TO SIMPLETON POSTS!

You can do better Chris.

Let´s do it..but unless you want to do it properly..I will answer like in the manner the question(s)was adressed.

That is fair,mate..whatever you say!

What is this?

The Chris P or if you will Brian A treatment?

Non participation?

Is that the name of the game?

Poor EUFC..poor.

I would have expected at least old double glazing still on fighting your course in Hx outfit!

Not even that.

All english are sissys..Sascha told me so.

It is like talking into a thick fog.

The english football fan is without a doubt the most conservative,backstriving,boring type of football fan you will ever come across.

No wonder smiling Steve was appointed big boss.

No wonder you lot have been left behind since 1966.

God damn..no wonder britain won´t get anywhere in a modern society.

You lot been out of style for 60+ years..and you have choosen to be all by yourself.

You just can´t get those elections right..right?

I didn´t need more proofe of that..but Chris Pilkington just loaded my magazine with alot of ammo!

I will shot!

Duck Chris B..Duck!

Just poor old double glazing,Barda and Blanc here to do a decent write off of Claudius?
Where is the team spirit?
Poor old double glazing in a non starter anyway..Barda is heavily involved in the MyFC forums..actually himself being a candidate for a couple of hours before I told him to fekk off..which he did.
Leaves Blanc then..is that THE post I shall adress?
Seems like the honourable thing to do..don´t make me go double glazing now,you hear?
I will now adress Chris post....
There is nothing to adress!
There is not one vital and important point to adress!
Just the ususal crap..c0ck and such..you know what I´ll mean Chris.
Takes one to know one hey?
Here is the real deal for you..a lesson on your own backyard,mate.
DO NOT EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT ME TO REPLYING TO SIMPLETON POSTS!
You can do better Chris.
Let´s do it..but unless you want to do it properly..I will answer like in the manner the question(s)was adressed.
That is fair,mate..whatever you say!

What is this?
The Chris P or if you will Brian A treatment?
Non participation?
Is that the name of the game?
Poor EUFC..poor.
I would have expected at least old double glazing still on fighting your course in Hx outfit!
Not even that.
All english are sissys..Sascha told me so.

smile smile smile

God I love the internet

Now,I will leave you all alone for tomorrow.

Let´s just hope that the club manages to piss in it´s pants tomorrow regarding a succesfull second leg against the sh!ts.

It is still well below freezing point out there though.

Don´t you forget it.

After all..it is your club,you backstriving lot of fans!

I´ll be back.

The medication Claudius...the medication.

I said it was too soon but oh no your lawyers plead for your release and the drugs appeared to be working.

Patman,

Got me wrong on the inconsistency aspect. I was saying that dodec and the Fox have been conspicuous in their activity(often at their own peril) and that those knocking the non-active MYFC'ers should give the dynamic duo credit where credit belongs.

At the same time I can see the temptation to put one across Dodec's bows when he loses it every now and then,