Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Board Vote

Originally Posted By: Claudius
It is like talking into a thick fog.
The english football fan is without a doubt the most conservative,backstriving,boring type of football fan you will ever come across.
No wonder smiling Steve was appointed big boss.
No wonder you lot have been left behind since 1966.
God damn..no wonder britain won´t get anywhere in a modern society.
You lot been out of style for 60+ years..and you have choosen to be all by yourself.
You just can´t get those elections right..right?
I didn´t need more proofe of that..but Chris Pilkington just loaded my magazine with alot of ammo!
I will shot!
Duck Chris B..Duck!

Well done Claudius you intellectual Swedish giant. Your continual whining is amusing at best. You are a laughing stock. A one-man single-issue ranting, raving halfwit.

ChrisP shouldn't sully himself stooping to reply to the likes of you.

Good morning, Vietnam !

Actually, it's a hungover morning from crappy Croydon. These internet cafes thingies are handy, aren't they ? The downside is that this coffee tastes like it's been drunk previously and spewed up before it was served to me. Or maybe that's just all last night's Guinness in O'Neills.

The election result isn't bad at all (turnout a bit more than I'd predicted - under 5k - so I lose that particular bet but then again win on correctly forecasting 3 of those elected). Of the Magnificent Seven, I was definitely going to vote for at least 4 of them (I told them so) and was still considering my other 3 options when the axe fell on me.

The composition of the new Board kinda gives us the checks and balances I was hoping to see built into the MyFC project with dedicated pre-MyFC Fleet supporters now able to keep a close eye on the way things progress; as someone else said, though, it'll be interesting to see how much 'power' they are actually allowed - but that's a matter for another day.

For today, congratulations to all 7 elected.

Now, what time do the pubs open in Aldershot ? smile

Originally Posted By: Claudius
Just poor old double glazing,Barda and Blanc here to do a decent write off of Claudius?
Where is the team spirit?
Poor old double glazing in a non starter anyway..Barda is heavily involved in the MyFC forums..actually himself being a candidate for a couple of hours before I told him to fekk off..which he did.
Leaves Blanc then..is that THE post I shall adress?
Seems like the honourable thing to do..don´t make me go double glazing now,you hear?
I will now adress Chris post....
There is nothing to adress!
There is not one vital and important point to adress!
Just the ususal crap..c0ck and such..you know what I´ll mean Chris.
Takes one to know one hey?
Here is the real deal for you..a lesson on your own backyard,mate.
DO NOT EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT ME TO REPLYING TO SIMPLETON POSTS!
You can do better Chris.
Let´s do it..but unless you want to do it properly..I will answer like in the manner the question(s)was adressed.
That is fair,mate..whatever you say!

Bloody hell!

The lunatics may have failed in their attempt to take over the asylum but it is good to see that at least one of them manged to escape in the confusion.

Democracy can be a real pisser when you are the loser eh Claudius?

Unfortunately I didn't get to listen to the match, but I did get to see the story on Sky Sports News shown on Fox Soccer Channel here in the States. I hope that either Fox or Setanta will show the final here, but I'm not holding my breath. This banter is no different from any other sports board that's here in the States (especially when talking about college sports) Good day to be a part of the Fleet and On to the Arch.

Originally Posted By: Chopper TN
Unfortunately I didn't get to listen to the match, but I did get to see the story on Sky Sports News shown on Fox Soccer Channel here in the States. I hope that either Fox or Setanta will show the final here, but I'm not holding my breath. This banter is no different from any other sports board that's here in the States (especially when talking about college sports) Good day to be a part of the Fleet and On to the Arch.

Yes chopper, grrr grrr grrr you're a tiger, grrr grrr and so on, yay you!!!!1!!

Originally Posted By: Chopper TN

we did a live broadcast via gate radio from our game yesterday and try as I might I couldn't get the fleet updates or score...even NL update didn't show it..

should be a good day out at wemberlee....I shall give it a miss but the missus and a few of our lot will go for sure as they did last season...