Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

who dares wins..?

Uncle Urchin

colin changed our formation to 3-4-3 before last weeks game in an attempt to get more attacking options and it worked well and he kept it today.....a very powerful urchin performance in a big game that asked a lot of both sets of players.....margate were not a bad side but our powerful running off the ball up front gave the visitors little respite all afternoon and parks two chips were silky skills personified...

a very commited home performance from the urchins and only one team in it really...parks rightly MOM but I thought they all were and janneys running on the overlap was dizzy stuff for the margate defence....

great support from our lot and also our visitors who are always welcome at the stadium....great show from wellsie on gate radio (thanks mate) and most enjoyable for me to do a little punditry....(even gave the infamous welcher sanderson a mention....) grin

well done everyone and happy birthday rob....enjoy... applause

The best I've seen us play all season ( I missed the Chelmo game) and very nicely timed. If we could take that form forward, we'll make the playoffs, but as we know, it's not that simple.

Good bunch of visiting supporters, makes you proud to be a fan of non league footy!

Great stuff from the lads, I thought Parks's goals were sublime, Jimmy, Gods and Purdie were immense, MOTM for me, Jimmy or Gods, there was simply no way through for Margate today.

Originally Posted By: Alexmfc
Sanderson are you a closet Margate fan? You never watch Ramsgate (unless they are playing one of the bigger sides in this league) and you always listen to our Match commentary.

Anyway well done Hornchurch you deserved your win, we were embarrasing to say the least

no sanerson is a c88t

Urchin Mentalist - I see you posted at 05.36am, had you just got in from a night on the ties. How's the Fatherinlaw, give him my regards.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Urchin Mentalist - I see you posted at 05.36am, had you just got in from a night on the ties. How's the Fatherinlaw, give him my regards.

What does a night on the ties consist on Rhodes ? duck

A quick visit to Tie Rack, then off to an old boys club later hase

Good day out (apart from the result)

Met one of my mates up there who lives in Hornchurch and has never been to a game (he didn't even know where the ground was)

He will go again as he thought it was brilliant and much better than top flight footy

Margate were very poor, I hoped that we would had put in a much better performance.

Funny old game

Originally Posted By: Pagey

Met one of my mates up there who lives in Hornchurch and has never been to a game (he didn't even know where the ground was)

He will go again as he thought it was brilliant and much better than top flight footy

good point pagey...we need to ensure that we find these local people and get them into our games....we can all benefit from a little more local awareness about our clubs...

good to see you again yesterday...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: cantos
A very enjoyable commentary and punditry,but we need a bleeper for the bench.grin

colin is currently learning swahili to avoid future problems with live broadcasts... dj3

Mojo embelli tato mumma nakula viato.

There is a start for Colin.