Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

goal wot goal

urchinman1961

couldnt believe harrow tried to say we hadnt scored gamemanship or cheating seems to me they need new nets for those not there today it was a quality strike from jesus even the lino looked like he wasnt gonna give it but common sense prevailed and the ref got it right and it served harrow right as they conceded again to put the way the game went into perspective

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
couldnt believe harrow tried to say we hadnt scored gamemanship or cheating seems to me they need new nets for those not there today it was a quality strike from jesus even the lino looked like he wasnt gonna give it but common sense prevailed and the ref got it right and it served harrow right as they conceded again to put the way the game went into perspective

their gobby captain...no 3... was itching for a row all afternoon.....(he got one as well when deano fell on his nose grin)

I thought all of the harrow players showed a distinct lack of discipline today to be honest...

I was standing right alongside where the number 4 (not the number 3) was complaining. The linesman gave the goal right away, so did the referee, and so did the EastSide.

The only ones complaining were the captain (number 4) the number 3 and the keeper.

As the Harrow team went to restart the match, the number four ran first to the linesman and then to the referee, having earlier raced to the crowd (not realising that the entire section of the crowd were all HFC supporters - scarves same colour as Harrow's).

As far as I can remember, this is the first time that Simon has taken a free kick.

dags it was the blonde no 3 doing all of the gobbing off all through the match...(until deano fell on him...) although the no 11 whined all second half...no one took any notice of the complaint about the goal which wasn't owt to do with a hole in the net it was about jimmy and the 4 pushing in the line...thats why the lino made himself busy and the ref ignored it all...fair play to him as it was 6 of one...

Jesus I am confused now.

Having not been there does not help but, some say it was #3 others say it was #4 then you say that it was #1 . Then along comes UU and, he further confuses it by saying it was #11 and something about #6.

Now what was it that was or was not that Jesus did or did not and then was it #3 or #4 or gobby #11 and then the keeper and #6 also got into the mix. I also think that the lino got involved somehow (was this the one who could not decide without the ref).

I give up will join UM in a few drinkies and wake up in 5-6 hours still confused.

coolsmoke