Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ETU 1 AFCH 2

I thought we played some decent stuff today, i did think the first goal should of been disallowed cos i thought Deano threw the defender to the floor, but i'm probably wrong and have to take a look on the video clips later. Janners goal was quality.

my man of the match was Harry Elmes, he was everywhere and was winning everything. Another 3 points in the bag,and another step closer to securing a play off place.

Decent performance, although I missed the first 15 minutes when we were under the cosh, apparently! From then on we did well, possibly sat back too much after Dean scored allowing that soft equaliser. But we struck back well.

Agree with MOTM and was a little concerned about some miscommunications in defence, but a win is a win and we're right in there. Staines are on their game, but in the two games I've seen us play them in we should have won and their home pitch is decent and will suit our footballing style, so nothing to fear if it is them we end up playing.

Plenty more football this season and I'm delighted to say that my little 3 month old bairn has now been to three away games! Is that a record for youngest away fan attendance record.?

Janner's goal today was a match winner and exactly what we needed to keep our winning run going. Overall it was scrappy but expected due to our opposition fighting to stay up, I don't think they will now but for ourselves we are looking good in the league table and have opened up a healthy margin of points to Ashford in 5th.

Couple of points, I thought that we looked scrappy due to the lack of a game last week and we took our time to settle. Dale made three excellant saves and kept us in the game in my opinion. Janners goal was awesome and he has been looking to do that in the past few games. Harry is definately coming into form and caused problems all afternoon. Good result.

Scrappy win but 3 valuable points. Janney's goal is probably the best Urchins goal for a while. He struck it so well. Oh and I loved the chanting about their keeper. He was a nutcase. The overall atmosphere was brilliant. My MOTM was Harry Elmes. I thought he was superb.

COME ON YOU URCHINS!!!

well yes was a good result , on a very bad sunday league playing surface, but still trying to work out wot the etu goalie was lifting his shirt to show us ...wot a wuzz he was. lolololol