Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For men only!

WelshBob

Originally Posted By: WelshBob
Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Yes she told me that in the box Bob, can't wait to get her hands on you. Throat I believe it was wink

Never heard it called a throat before. Takes all sorts I suppose.

biglaugh

Originally Posted By: bigtw
It was worth a try Alan its good that you defend the Manager to the end which must be soon.

We will see Tony, I am not so sure of that.

An Appeal!

Numbers,numbers,numbers.It dosen't matter what the numbers are! Trotty is here for the duration of this season.Lets ALL let him finish it his way whether we like his ways or not.

We wont make the play-offs now but we won't get relegated either so not too much to play for except... well you know what that is, but I would still like to see us try & be successful in the last 3 games.

Lets give him & the players every opportunity of doing that. At the least give him a bit of peace until the season is over for goodness sake.

Can we not all do that............... please!

We can then all make a decision thats NOT in between matches & I'm sure certain people might think differently,either way once the season has finished,once we have assessed the season,as a whole.

Come on theres only 3 games to get through & anyway it won't be our decision whether he goes or stays no matter what we think will it?

Besides this thread will soon get more posts than the prediction league thread at this rate. wink laugh

Originally Posted By: Hornet
Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Am laughing my head off here, beats work anytime!

Wot? Only just realised that I am at work. Us Margate fans are bloody great, we can discuss, argue, insult and have a laugh all at the same time!!

Indeed Hornet and I will buy you a drink at Folkestone game when we celebrate Trotty's new contract grin

What do you think I have been doing today then Tony smile Trottys answers to my questions will follow when I have time to type them out wink