Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Poss League Line up 2008/09

Chopper

Barkingside

Brentwood Town

Bury Town

Canvey Island

Cheshunt

East Thurrock United

Edgware Town

Enfield Town

Great Wakering Rovers

Heybridge Swifts

Leyton

Maldon Town

Needham Market

Potters Bar Town

Redbridge

Tilbury

Waltham Abbey

Waltham Forest

Ware

Wingate & Finchley

Witham Town

Wivenhoe Town

Aveley,Aresley,Northwood all moving to another league.

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
I have a nasty feeling that Barkingside will bottle it so we'll probably have Enfield1893FC in there next season instead. Hopefully Concord beat '1893' tonight.

Behave Duke, this league needs livning up & the prospect of a couple of Enfield derby's next season is at least something to look forward too, other than Needham Market the sceneary isnt changing much.

At least we lose Aveley & Ilford at last but still have to go to the Beiruit hell holes known as Tilbury,Canvey & Leyton oh & Waltham Abbey the most pointless fixture of a footballing season!
Shame we are losing Arseley.

I have a nasty feeling that Barkingside will bottle it so we'll probably have Enfield1893FC in there next season instead. Hopefully Concord beat '1893' tonight.
Sorry to disappoint you . I wont stoop to your pondlife level . Goodluck in the middx final.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
this league needs livning up & the prospect of a couple of Enfield derby's next season

I agree that it will be good to have the derbies back next season but I think Town will always have a greater chance of making progress on and off the field while Enfield 1893 FC are playing in a lower division than ETFC.

E1893FC beat Concord 1-0 last night!

Dont think we should worry about a bit of healthy competition, on or off the field.

If the Town are as good as our presentation & if we perform on the pitch & conduct ourselves correctly off it then I see no reason to worry.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
You can hardly call a new club called 1893 playing as far away as Ware a derby.........

Call them what you want they still have Enfield in their name & they are the "other" Enfield team no matter which way its viewed, therefore there is no other game either set of supporters would like to win to earn bragging rights.
A good crowd, good banter & local rivalry all of which has been missing this season.

I'd rather never play them again.The buzz of playing another team with Enfield in their name,and who's fans used to be fellow supporters,has long since passed.The fact that we have missed the oppotunity to distance ourselves in the leagues from E1893, should be a worry for us,not something to look forward too.But i do get the point you are making ,Gazza.

Originally Posted By: Gazza

Behave Duke, this league needs livning up & the prospect of a couple of Enfield derby's next season is at least something to look forward too, other than Needham Market the sceneary isnt changing much.

At least we lose Aveley & Ilford at last but still have to go to the Beiruit hell holes known as Tilbury,Canvey & Leyton oh & Waltham Abbey the most pointless fixture of a footballing season!
Shame we are losing Arseley.

I take it you've never been to Heybridge then.
Lets just hope that this isn't what the league will look like, only one other team with decent support (Don't know about Needham Market though).