Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Names in the Hat

I am Spartacus

I reckon the club should run their own version of 'The Apprentice Football manager-sell the TV rights/loads of national publicity/earm a mint.

It could just work aswell.

The internet thingy worked for Ebbsfleet-why not the football(apprentice TV show for margate

As regards to those who "supposedly" know who the next manager is. When it is announced,whenever that is,they will then reply" Told you so" when in fact they told us "nothing"!.

Tony M you got it spot on!!

By the way "I know too"!. Lets all be right shall we? wink laugh

Hold your horses here, I said I am saying nothing because I know nothing! I was just adding to the thread because I thought the other two were kidding. Sorry if I confused people.

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Hold your horses here, I said I am saying nothing because I know nothing! I was just adding to the thread because I thought the other two were kidding. Sorry if I confused people.

Its o.k. Alan. Firstly I think we knew that Alan & secondly they were!

Jim Ward for the next Margate Manager! Oh [****!!****] here I go again
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Originally Posted By: AncientBlue
Well I definitely know, but I too am sworn to secrecy under threat of being banned from service at the teastall next season. So will tell you all who it is just before the first game of the new season.

They Seek him here they Seek him there. Oysters for tea? wink

So some people know and some dont whose going to be manager. Thats the problem with OUR club ! Surely the idea of a forum if you know information then share it ! I find it all a bit bolox on here recently to be honest ! One of the reasons I cant be bothered to post on here much these days.

No-one knows Dan. Its all "guesswork" & "I know more than you do"!(When they actually don't). Or maybe just " for a laugh lets make a comment & get a reaction". My guess is that its the latter of the three & in that,it has certainly succeeded.

I'll tell you a rumour & a name that was handed down to me a while back & that I've kept under wraps(except for 1 close friend)for obvious reasons(could or could not be true,and most probably ISN'T true),as are most rumours (especially those without names).

Terry Yorath signed the papers some while ago,in Minster..

Like I say,it was a rumour & thats all.I'm sure many other rumours & guessing games are going around too as we can see above.

Wait for the "official" thats what I say.

Originally Posted By: michaelmichael
I reckon the club should run their own version of 'The Apprentice Football manager-sell the TV rights/loads of national publicity/earm a mint.

It could just work aswell.

The internet thingy worked for Ebbsfleet-why not the football(apprentice TV show for margate

I wouldn't be so quick to say it worked if I was you! There is infighting amongst members that are not getting their own way, and less than 10% vote on issues, then they call for another vote because they don't like the result!

Once again I hope you get your problems sorted out and can move forward!