Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goodbye Mr Rhodes

Kentish Town Football Club have accepted the resignation of Mr Cliff Rhodes with Immediate effect.Kentish Town Football Club would like to thank Mr Rhodes for his efforts over the last two years and wish him well for the future.

If he's left for daft comments he's made on here, I'm genuinely sorry. His heart's in the right place I'm sure. No doubt he'll pop up at another club. Good luck Rhodesy, but keep a steady reign on the comments.

Without the need to re-order the red carpets, KT's budget will soar.

Yes the club has excepted hid resignation, but i will not give his reasons in public, I will let Mr Rhodes tell u personally, if he wishes to. But that will be his choice, i wish him well for the future and i hope he learns valuable lessons during his time with us.

Hopefully he will be able to attend some mtaches, but he will have to pay to come in LOL smile. Another Fiver LOL.

All the best Rhodsey, Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Can someone fill me in, either on here or by PM? Whats he done now???

Originally Posted By: nellie
Good luck in whatever you do next Rhodes xx

Many thanks, I plan to take a leaf out of Special1's book and take a back seat for a while to spend a lot more time with the family, I've hardly seen the children in the last year

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: nellie
Good luck in whatever you do next Rhodes xx

Many thanks, I plan to take a leaf out of Special1's book and take a back seat for a while to spend a lot more time with the family, I've hardly seen the children in the last year

Enjoy your relaxation Rhodesy. I'm glad you will have more free time to post on here bisou

Bitch - Thanks for your kind support, lets try to get together during the course of the summer either in London or Tunbridge Wells and I'll show you my appreciation

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
flogging a dead horse duck

Greg Dyke - What do you mean by flogging a dead horse

Onekeown - What can I say, that's certainly one out of the blue and I just hope the likes of Football Man and Keeper No.1 get to read it, thanks a lot.

So you're off Cliff? Taking a break from it all. No doubt you will re-surface somewhere else soon but in the meantime I would just like to say I am going to enjoy not hearing so much from you, you're constant bleating and utter, utter bullsh|t.

Regards,

Jonno

I somehow knew that would get under your skin, everyone is entightled to their own opinion and it's not all about yours.