Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goodbye Mr Rhodes

I have been reading the local rag, but can't see anything about this story and the full gory details...

I expected the story to be all over the press like a rash.

I am sure Rhodes has been head hunted by Arsenal or Tottenham or Cheshunt (or another massive club like those)...I am sure I'll be proven correct and when this happens, I'll rest my case and missing ball and shirt duck

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I have been reading the local rag, but can't see anything about this story and the full gory details...

I expected the story to be all over the press like a rash.

I am sure Rhodes has been head hunted by Arsenal or Tottenham or Cheshunt (or another massive club like those)...I am sure I'll be proven correct and when this happens, I'll rest my case and missing ball and shirt duck

i think Edgware have just offered Rhodes a job.

Originally Posted By: onekeown
Good luck rhodesy in whatever you do. Keep posting and brighten up our dull days

Onekeown - Is there a vacancy at Goffs Lane by any chance, I think Mr Venables is someone I could possibly work hand in hand with and help get the Club's profile back on track following the damage PetetheGreek's friend Peter Theo caused.

Spidermanor - Sorry that you will be watching Championship football again next season but you have to admit Watford don't deserve promotion

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Spidermanor - Sorry that you will be watching Championship football again next season but you have to admit Watford don't deserve promotion

rhodes - sorry you wont be press officer at kentish town next season but you have to admit you were feckin useless

That's strange considering the amount of press publicity 'we' got and the publicity 'the great one' brought to the Club but I look forward to seeing you do better next season

They were, now it's 'us'

I was hoping that we could still go down to Tunbridge Wells for a foursome sometime, are you still up for it

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
That's strange considering the amount of press publicity 'we' got and the publicity 'the great one' brought to the Club but I look forward to seeing you do better next season

i thought haringey were 'we'

I told you this was going to get confusing! Or is it "this"? confused2

rhodes - sorry you wont be press officer at kentish town next season but you have to admit you were feckin useless

You seem to have forgotten 'the great one's' appearance on the BBC Radio London Non League show recently with the likes of Alan Devonshire, 'the great' Kenny Dyer and Willie Wordsworth, oh I forgot you didn't bother listening to it did you.

You seem to have forgotten 'the great one's' appearance on the BBC Radio London Non League show recently with the likes of Alan Devonshire, 'the great' Kenny Dyer and Willie Wordsworth, oh I forgot you didn't bother listening to it did you.

Those who did wish they hadn't! Tip for next time you arrange for one of your "clients" to appear on air - check that they will be able to say something!

Do Bethnal Green United need a Secretary or Programme Editor then, I could certainly help to raise the profile of the Club which could quite easily be a monster taking into account where you're based, do you already have links set up with your illustrious neighbours from Upton Park or Leyton Orient.