Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goodbye Mr Rhodes

Oh dear, Kentish have lost their top coach to a Ryman south team, i heard he applied for every coaching job going, as being at Kentish Town was killing his Rep, but at least the might Rhodes got out as well before he got the sack, Rhodes your my hero, i forum LEGEND !!!!!!!!

All Hail the Mighty Rhodes!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Top Gun
Oh dear, Kentish have lost their top coach to a Ryman south team

Top Gun - Do you know Hector then and have our paths crossed around the bazaars

People really should stop slagging off Rhodes, he has done more for Kentish Town then most people do for their clubs in a lifetime!

I dont know the reasons behind his move away from Kentish Town, but the club will find it hard to replace someone with so much enthusiasm for a thankless task.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
laugh

NeutralFan - What's so funny

Originally Posted By: Banned Fan
People really should stop slagging off Rhodes, he has done more for Kentish Town then most people do for their clubs in a lifetime!

I dont know the reasons behind his move away from Kentish Town, but the club will find it hard to replace someone with so much enthusiasm for a thankless task.

i like Rhodes i think he was our best signing 2 years ago but everyone seems to hates us because of some of the things he has said.

You're wrong Tommy. I believe that most people on here are ambivalent about KT at best, as they are about 90% of all clubs in the league.

You misconstrue the attitudes shown to Rhodesy as the same for KT. Certainly not the case. Although (when done deliberately) bloomin daft stunts like not unlocking changing room doors at half time etc may change ones mind quickly.

I just think Rhodes gets a rough deal, I know he says some silly things at times, but he done a great job for Kentish Town FC.

I wonder if their programme for their debut season in the SSML Prem will be as good as it was when Rhodes was there?

Originally Posted By: Top Gun
No chance, Rhodes made that his own, he won awards for that, no will take his place or do a better job.

But if Rhodes has left KTFC then will he still want to continue with the match programme?

Is Rhodes going to still watch KTFC next season?

Well if I'm not involved with another Club come the start of the season then why not, that's if Nellie lets me in if she's doing the gate.

ARE U STILL GOING TO COME RHODESY AS I WILL ENJOY TAKING SOME EXTRA MONEY ON THE GATE, LOL, AS WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT FRANK HAS A GOOD HOLIDAY THIS YEAR IN THE MALDIVES LOL, AND I KNOW TOMMY K WILL BE THERE, WONT U TOMMY LOL.

COME ON YOU TOWNIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ive just bought the first season ticket at KTFC number 001 lol.

All I seem to be hearing about is money, money, money these days, haven't you heard the saying that it's the route to all evil

Yes but it's not the be all and end all to the extent of the cafe becoming the focal point of the Club and more important than the football