Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goodbye Mr Rhodes

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Do Bethnal Green United need a Secretary or Programme Editor then, I could certainly help to raise the profile of the Club which could quite easily be a monster taking into account where you're based, do you already have links set up with your illustrious neighbours from Upton Park or Leyton Orient.

romford are looking for a new PR man after zody resigned at the end of the season....grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Do Bethnal Green United need a Secretary or Programme Editor then, I could certainly help to raise the profile of the Club which could quite easily be a monster taking into account where you're based, do you already have links set up with your illustrious neighbours from Upton Park or Leyton Orient.

romford are looking for a new PR man after zody resigned at the end of the season....grin

Perfick!

Rhodes yes we are looking to fill thos postion's for next year PM your C.V and ill see if you will be short listed for a interview, speak to u soon mate.

Originally Posted By: nellie
Good luck in whatever you do next Rhodes xx

Many thanks, I plan to take a leaf out of Special1's book and take a back seat for a while to spend a lot more time with the family, I've hardly seen the children in the last year

So are you looking for a new job then Rhodes?

Originally Posted By: nellie
So are you looking for a new job then Rhodes?

No, I didn't say that, I'm just keeping my options open, it's also nice to feel wanted!

No, I didn't say that, I'm just keeping my options open, it's also nice to feel wanted!

Thought you must have been looking when you were enquiring about Bethnal Green and how you could raise their pofile.

Im sure lots of people make you feel waned Rhodes

Only about an hour on the train from Bruce Grove to Hertford Rhodesy?!?

I would just like to wish Rhodes well in whatever he does in the future, I dont know the reasons behind his depature from Kentish Town FC, but it seems ashame as he clearly done much to help the club push forward both on and off the pitch.

He leaves the club in a better posistion then when he joined it and has clearly done his job in PR as many would not have heard of Kentish Town FC prior to Rhodes, but now they have become a household name in non league circles!

I would be willing to offer my services to Kentish Town, but after my experinces with Edgware am unwilling to commit full time to a project that is time consuming and often thankless task.

I will however make the short trip to Copthall to see the team in action during pre season and bring along the barmy army (all two maybe three of us ) to offer vocal support to the team during their debut campaign in SSML Premier.

I REALLY enjoyed my time watching and helping Edgware in the SSML much more so then the season that has just ended in the Ryman 1 North, people are MUCH more friendly (apart from the Hertford fans that chased my friend and I and the nasty Harefield fans online LOL) then in the Ryman and I feell that football at step 5 and below is the true spirit of non league football with many teams playing for the love and no money and though teams are ambitous its not the cut throat world of step 4 and above.

Again well done to the playing staff and management of Kentish Town FC and I look forward to watching them in action soon, unless of course any member of the KTFC would not rather have our support on board in which case please let me know the reasons why.

Originally Posted By: Banned Fan
He leaves the club in a better posistion then when he joined it and has clearly done his job in PR as many would not have heard of Kentish Town FC prior to Rhodes, but now they have become a household name in non league circles!

The Banned Fan (Gavin) - Many thanks as always for your kind words and support however there are many that would disagree with you. Why don't you apply for the vacant programme editor's job at Kentish Town as it will at least get your foot back in the door at a Club following your experience at Edgware Town.

The Banned Fan (Gavin) - Many thanks as always for your kind words and support however there are many that would disagree with you. Why don't you apply for the vacant programme editor's job at Kentish Town as it will at least get your foot back in the door at a Club following your experience at Edgware Town.

Who said it was vacant?