Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goodbye Mr Rhodes

I thought your mate Keeper No.1 had turned it down, the Club could do a lot worse than grabbing Gavin's arm out of its socket

My BEST MATE K33per No.1 has not been offered the job - you just assumed he wanted it. And like most of the assumptions you make, you are way off the mark!

As I have still got a foot in the door at KT maybe The Cat will change name someday to 'The Editor' - you never know grin

PS a mate (not my Best mate) of mine wanted to know if you had the template stored electronically?

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
PS a mate (not my Best mate) of mine wanted to know if you had the template stored electronically?

He's having a giraffe isn't he

If you had been a bit friendlier towards me on Tuesday I might have thought about it but you totally blanked me

Originally Posted By: Daffy
You sound like a sad sod to me, how old are you?

Daffy - Not at all, I just belive in good manors and Keeper No.1 and Football Man's behaviour on Tuesday at London Colney was poor to say the least, Horace, Wader and Willo the Cat will all verify that as at least they had the decency to say hello. What does my age have to do with anything.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Daffy
You sound like a sad sod to me, how old are you?

Daffy - Not at all, I just belive in good manors and Keeper No.1 and Football Man's behaviour on Tuesday at London Colney was poor to say the least, Horace, Wader and Willo the Cat will all verify that as at least they had the decency to say hello. What does my age have to do with anything.

me,i couldnt be ar5ed to give you the time of day...FM was prob pi55ed off you didnt settle
your debt yet again

Originally Posted By: Banned Fan
He leaves the club in a better posistion then when he joined it and has clearly done his job in PR as many would not have heard of Kentish Town FC prior to Rhodes, but now they have become a household name in non league circles!

The Banned Fan (Gavin) - Many thanks as always for your kind words and support however there are many that would disagree with you. Why don't you apply for the vacant programme editor's job at Kentish Town as it will at least get your foot back in the door at a Club following your experience at Edgware Town.

Rhodes I have emailed the club with an offer of help and will pop down in pre season.

Gavin - Good luck with that, as you said it's a shame you didn't come to Kentish Town a few months back when you had the opportiunity to do so rather than go back to Edgware only for them to do the dirty on you again. Did you have a smile on your face when they went to the wall after the appalling way they treated you or were you genuinely sorry.

.......I just belive in good manors...

Ruislip, Southend, Eton....

Gavin - Good luck with that, as you said it's a shame you didn't come to Kentish Town a few months back when you had the opportiunity to do so rather than go back to Edgware only for them to do the dirty on you again. Did you have a smile on your face when they went to the wall after the appalling way they treated you or were you genuinely sorry.

Surely a no-brainer duck

Greg Dyke - I didn't want to say so but that's exactly what I thought Gavin's reaction would be, great minds think alike!

Originally Posted By: Banned Fan

He leaves the club in a better posistion then when he joined it and has clearly done his job in PR

I can confirm that Public Relations with Oxhey Jets is at an all time high

Urchin Mentalist - Thanks for your support. I see you rolled in well oiled at 02.29, did you have a donner or a shish.

Originally Posted By: onekeown
Good luck rhodesy in whatever you do. Keep posting and brighten up our dull days

Onekeown - Is there a vacancy at Goffs Lane by any chance, I think Mr Venables is someone I could possibly work hand in hand with and help get the Club's profile back on track following the damage PetetheGreek's friend Peter Theo caused.
There is always room for people to help clubs at our level.

Onekeown - Thanks again for your support although it would appear that sadly it isn't necessarily the case