Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

08/09 Title Challengers!!!!

I can see Royston doing well, but also as onekeown says Amersham will be up there.

Hatfield will be a very tuff team to play against i cant see them winning it but i reckon a top 6 finish.

Blowingbubbles - I still don't think Royston have what it takes even with Craig Hammond, they ran out of steam big time from November to April so will presumably do so again from August to April with the same squad of players unless I'm missing something. I'll be surprised if Hammond is at Garden Walk come 9 August despite what your friend says, if someone waves a wad under Hammond's nose over the next two months he will be off like a shot.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Blowingbubbles - I still don't think Royston have what it takes even with Craig Hammond, they ran out of steam big time from November to April so will presumably do so again from August to April with the same squad of players unless I'm missing something. I'll be surprised if Hammond is at Garden Walk come 9 August despite what your friend says, if someone waves a wad under Hammond's nose over the next two months he will be off like a shot.

and what is your motive for moving from club to club?

so that run of 16 odd games without a loss in that period? humm strange thing to say rhodes

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

Football is not all about money, as for Royston's impressive run prior to their 1-0 defeat at Kentish Town on 12 March, that's when it started to go pear shaped for Paul Attfield and, like I said, they ran out of steam in the last six weeks of the season when it mattered most.

Sorry, did you mean me personally or were you talking generally, like I said the likes of you, Horace and Wader make money your God and it's not always the be all and end all, I expect you're in favour of Easter, Christmas and New Year SSML fixtures but the Management Committee have got their priorities right, unlike most other unscrupulous League's, as they're religious holidays.

Sorry, did you mean me personally or were you talking generally, like I said the likes of you, Horace and Wader make money your God and it's not always the be all and end all, I expect you're in favour of Easter, Christmas and New Year SSML fixtures but the Management Committee have got their priorities right, unlike most other unscrupulous League's, as they're religious holidays.

Rhodes, you know what the thing about money is................what you don't have, you don't miss....................or in your case appreciate the importance of........get a life, get a real job and stop having a go at people who have got off their ars*s and done just that. You might find that the challenge of real work and the reward of real money may be just what you need.........of course thats if you're capable, if not stop being bitter................. not everyone can have it all

cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked cooked

In fairness, keeps, I don't think clippy's ever had any choice in the matter when moving from club to club. This may explain why he's failed to give a straight answer to a straight question in two attempts now.

Mrs Keeps - That's a very interesting post and I think it proves my point exactly, you come across as a very single minded ambitious lady who, to be fair, has worked hard to better yourself and get where you are today but to what cost, with that attitude you have clearly trampled on a lot of 'real people' along the way and I think the members on here are beginning to see you for what you are.

Originally Posted By: blowingbubbles

so that run of 16 odd games without a loss in that period? humm strange thing to say rhodes

It was a good run ended by KTFC, but I think we also were the last team to beat them in November before that streak. If they keep the same players (not sure how many are Army Lads & due posting) they will do well this year. Every team goes through bad spells - thats football!

you are obviously not one of these 'real people' though are you rhodes

Actually that's just where you are wrong and why I raised that particular point, I'll be interested to see a copy of Mrs Keeps CV as that will tell us a great deal

Having read a few posts in recent weeks since moving on a bosman from the ESL I noticed that Rhodes is about as popular as a 'paedophile in a playground'. Why ? His post about Royston was so far off the it ended up in the highland league forum ! Having worked with Paul Attfield in the past i know that he won't settle if he can better his squad. That lull in form at the end of the season was only because the standards were so high before. Given a full season they will finish in top 2.

Actually that's just where you are wrong and why I raised that particular point, I'll be interested to see a copy of Mrs Keeps CV as that will tell us a great deal

mrs keeps cv

9yrs at customs....H.E.O.
7yrs...stayed at home being a dutiful housewife till both kids started jnr school,during which time she enrolled in night school courses one of which was accountancy
At present works for very successful company where she is office manager and transport manager as well as being the H&S rep for the company
And the only person she walked over to get where she is was ....ME!!
If owning a nice house in the country,both having new motors and 3 holidays a year makes money our God then so be it.
Far preferable to living in rented accomodation and not knowing when you are going to be evicted whilst traveling around London on an oyster card...

...so Rhodes, go back to your dull job and dull life and see who next you can pi55 off on the forum because i can see you for what you are........
a low achieving educationally sub - normal misfit

...so Rhodes, go back to your dull job and dull life and see who next you can pi55 off on the forum because i can see you for what you are........
a low achieving educationally sub - normal misfit

Looks like Rhodes is not that popular with Mr or Mrs Keeps now

giggle

If owning a nice house in the country, both having new motors and 3 holidays a year makes money our God then so be it.
Far preferable to living in rented accomodation and not knowing when you are going to be evicted whilst traveling around London on an oyster card...

Very interesting, I'll let members make up their own minds and we'll see how many agree with that middle class opinion, I actually feel sorry for you