Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

08/09 Title Challengers!!!!

Thanks HTFCew

Though according to the Berks and Bucks FA, Bucks FC play at Bassetsbury Lane, High Wycombe and not Newland Park Campus in Chalfont St Giles.

For those interested, they will be issuing a programme next season as well.

Prem Top 2 - Hanwell, Broxbourne.

Div 1- Royston Town, London Colney. Can't see Hoddesdon improving unless they abandon the 'lump it up there' approach !

Div 2 - I'll go with the newbies Hadley & Wodson Park.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

I haven't been approached by any SSML Club's as yet for next season to come onboard in any capacity but like I said I'm always open to offers, to be honest it wll be somewhat of a relief not to have to worry about producing a programme as it was becomming a thankless task.

Does that mean you would rather not do a programme next season then Rhodes, should a club come and ask you to?

AWK - I would prefer not to but if I was specifically asked I would probably agree, the trouble is that all the second division Club's who don't do programmes are miles from London so it's a non starter really.

What did you think of the FA Cup draw today, I suppose you can only dream at the moment can't you.

I'm sure there are quite a few Div 2 teams who would jump at the chance of someone doing their programme for them Rhodes, but as you say none are from London so thats a non starter for you. Should you get asked to by a club to do a programme though, you could always do a smaller edition to make it easier on your workload, mind I do know how you like to push the boat out.

I think you made an interesting point about the FA draws in another thread, there does seem to be quite a lot of all SSML ties in the draws, which I would imagine that will be quite disappointing for those involved (unless of course they strongly fancy themselves to win). As for The 61 FC being involved in the FA Cup, alas I can't see that happening any time in the foreseeable future.

Originally Posted By: AWK

I think you made an interesting point about the FA draws in another thread

Well that must be a first according to Football Man. It's true though that the number of all SSML ties are frustrating, in the FA Cup there is Cockfosters v Ampthill Town, Tring v Berkhamsted Town, Ruislip Manor v Biggleswade United, Oxhey Jets v Hertford Town and Brimsdown Rovers v Hatfield Town which matches the five ties in the FA Vase.

But as the first few rounds are regionalised and stepped, this is always likely to happen.

brimmoboy - you bet that you will stay at Brimsdown all season = 2/1

I'll be pleased to double your money if it means you stay at Brimmo!

Wader - I'll give you 5/1 on that bet

Where do you think you will finish?

Surely a season of sustaining your position and finishing anywhere in the league but the bottom 3.

Cockfosters did it last year but had a poor home record, I suppose if KTFC can turn the Copthall into a fortress and pick up some away draws at the big boys that should be enough.

I think I asked this on another thread how long more have KTFC at Copthall? and what are the future plans for a ground?

Originally Posted By: bbv&e fc
bottom 3= kentish town, cockfosters and biggleswade utd fc.

Presumably this is based on Lee Scott not coming back to the Club after training with Wingate & Finchley during the close season