Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What level of playingbudget would you have ?

think of this project without the websites/forums/webteam.....it wouldn't exist and all of those things are under brooks control with (I'll wager) a contract for a good while related to exclusivity...

the new CEO and Chairman have been chosen...who by..?

as they are already chosen why have they not been made public..?

the new ground itself has no tangible feel to it...there isn't even an available site...and yet there is a thread about it....we have a new site and have had for 3 years and we are still 2 years away from gaining planning....the ebbs ground thread is obviously a smokescreen.......why..?

too many questions everywhere and not enough answers..too much talk and not enough action...the divide gets wider and the ebbs football club still remains eerily but healthily independent of its new masters as they scratch each others eyes out on their secret forum and start to eat their own tails....the summer marches on and the new season approaches....

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
think of this project without the websites/forums/webteam.....it wouldn't exist and all of those things are under brooks control with (I'll wager) a contract for a good while related to exclusivity...

Yes, the operator has a built-in contract for decades.

the new CEO and Chairman have been chosen...who by..?

The operator selected them, apparently with MyFC board's input and interviews. That was how the Terms & Conditions were laid out from the beginning. What I don't know is whether these positions are selected by the Operator only initially, or in perpetuity. My guess is that any future appointments would need membership approval, but I wouldn't bet my house on it.

as they are already chosen why have they not been made public..?

The word is that announcements are forthcoming tomorrow?

the new ground itself has no tangible feel to it...there isn't even an available site...and yet there is a thread about it....we have a new site and have had for 3 years and we are still 2 years away from gaining planning....the ebbs ground thread is obviously a smokescreen.......why..?

I have no idea on this one.

Originally Posted By: Prisma
im sure that the fleet has worked this out but the brooks problem will disappear in feb when few renew. best enjoy the season with the cash and think about new owners in the new year

I believe that enough will renew, actually, but it's important that the people who DO renew don't fall out in lumps all the time!

Originally Posted By: Prisma
im sure that the fleet has worked this out but the brooks problem will disappear in feb when few renew. best enjoy the season with the cash and think about new owners in the new year

This sums it up for me. I get criticised when I go on about "us and them" in relation to original fans and MyFC members and people wonder why.