Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Damn you!

It would appear you have signed our captain from last season.

He's a great player, who always gives everything, and I'm sure he'll quickly become a fans favorite.

I saw him in the pub last night, and tells me he left us because you offered him more money!

Yeah! We're rich we are!!

Seriously though I hope we're not pushing the boat out too much and are working to a carefull planned budget. Still, it appears next season will be a real title challenge. Looking forward to it.

Originally Posted By: ForestGump
It would appear you have signed our captain from last season.

He's a great player, who always gives everything, and I'm sure he'll quickly become a fans favorite.

I saw him in the pub last night, and tells me he left us because you offered him more money!

Yer yer yer, we are known for having loads of moniey from the 50/50 ticket draw held at home games.

Where do all this crazy rumours about the Club having money come from ? Is Laz back with the cash he nicked from Southbury Road ?

My grandad told me about those.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Money has come in from somewhere, could it be from bar revenue streams? bigger sponsorship? whereever its from we cant be spending more than is scheduled to come in that would be disastrous

Well all should be revealed when the accounts are up for scrutiny at the AGM.