Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Non MyFC Fleet Fans

Jeff

Originally Posted By: Gravesend_Princess
Originally Posted By: Guido Maricon
Not just the Urchinettes

How do i become an official urchinette then? I have my cheerleading qualifications,but what do you think Hookey will think of it? smile

ah yes...the reverend hookster....a nice guy and a closet urchin supporter from the esl days....give him my love....grin

as for becoming an urchinette...well first and foremost a size 8 silk t shirt with I am an essex tart on the front has to fit you like a glove and secondly you have to spend an hour with me in uncs wine cellar whilst I show you the ropes...devil

after that you're in gal....grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Guido Maricon
Not just the Urchinettes

How do i become an official urchinette then? I have my cheerleading qualifications,but what do you think Hookey will think of it? smile

ah yes...the reverend hookster....a nice guy and a closet urchin supporter from the esl days....give him my love....grin

as for becoming an urchinette...well first and foremost a size 8 silk t shirt with I am an essex tart on the front has to fit you like a glove and secondly you have to spend an hour with me in uncs wine cellar whilst I show you the ropes...devil

after that you're in gal....grin

Well i'm not a size 8 but i still look damn good in a silk t-shirt that fit's like a glove, but because i have more than 4 brain cells i don't qualify to be an essex girl. Why the wine celler? I was quite happy having you Uncs in our prior arrangement at the bottom of your garden.
So......can i still qualify? grin

As a MYFC member since November, I'd like to apologise to all the members on this forum for our unwitting export of Darter. For the many of you who come on here to talk about football it must be aggravating to find Ms Drivel has now found her way over here. 10,000 posts on MYFC and if you find a handful of them where football is discussed you will be lucky. We have just acquired 4 new players in the last few weeks and the season starts tomorrow and yet this seems to have passed her by. I am embarrassed frankly that Darter is here as the very public face of our organisation. On MYFC, Darter was fed by the likes of Loosegooner (Loosey) and others. Now her sponsor seems to be Uncle Urchin.

Sorry everyone.

Originally Posted By: MYFC Fleet Fan
As a MYFC member since November, I'd like to apologise to all the members on this forum for our unwitting export of Darter. For the many of you who come on here to talk about football it must be aggravating to find Ms Drivel has now found her way over here. 10,000 posts on MYFC and if you find a handful of them where football is discussed you will be lucky. We have just acquired 4 new players in the last few weeks and the season starts tomorrow and yet this seems to have passed her by. I am embarrassed frankly that Darter is here as the very public face of our organisation. On MYFC, Darter was fed by the likes of Loosegooner (Loosey) and others. Now her sponsor seems to be Uncle Urchin.

Sorry everyone.

an excellent and objective first post on these shores grin....well done and keep at it.....

on current IQ assessment it should only take you 5 years to suss it all out...no doubt you will be long gone by then as the fleet picks up the pieces from your self serving 35 squidlies wisdom of the crowd fandango...

welcome aboard....grin

Hello MYFC Fleet Fan!! How ridiculous you are. No-one gives a toss what you think about me on here, and you clearly never read many of my posts up to about May .....

I am here in my own right, as Darter. I have been welcomed onto this forum, where I have been posting happily with all sorts of people and fans of many different clubs for the last three months. Now take your silly little gripes elsewhere. There's a good boy ... evil

Well i'm not a size 8 but i still look damn good in a silk t-shirt that fit's like a glove, but because i have more than 4 brain cells i don't qualify to be an essex girl. Why the wine celler? I was quite happy having you Uncs in our prior arrangement at the bottom of your garden.

I shall have to consider my position...I am very set in my ways....grin

Originally Posted By: Darter
Hello MYFC Fleet Fan!! How ridiculous you are. No-one gives a toss what you think about me on here, and you clearly never read many of my posts up to about May .....
I am here in my own right, as Darter. I have been welcomed onto this forum, where I have been posting happily with all sorts of people and fans of many different clubs for the last three months. Now take your silly little gripes elsewhere. There's a good boy ... evil

i like this thread!!

I shall have to consider my position...I am very set in my ways....grin

Bet you could be un-set ... laugh

Originally Posted By: Darter

I knew you were trouble.

no doubt you will be long gone by then as the fleet picks up the pieces from your self serving 35 squidlies wisdom of the crowd fandango...

welcome aboard....grin

Thanks, though i have been a Fleet fan for several years now despite moving away from the area. 14 games last year with my husband (don't know where the little boy idea came from Darter) despite long distances. I'm here to stay Mr Urchin.

Darter i am not here to parley with you, just to apologise to the real football fans on here.

no doubt you will be long gone by then as the fleet picks up the pieces from your self serving 35 squidlies wisdom of the crowd fandango...

welcome aboard....grin

Thanks, though i have been a Fleet fan for several years now despite moving away from the area. 14 games last year with my husband (don't know where the little boy idea came from Darter) despite long distances. I'm here to stay Mr Urchin.

Darter i am not here to parley with you, just to apologise to the real football fans on here.

What a compliment you should choose to slag off two members of this forum with your first post here. You'll fit right in. Welcome. grin

How pompous you are, lol. Just read back what you have posted on here - you come on and flame on a new forum straight away! How pathetic biglaugh

of course.... you were a real fleet fan for yonks before you joined paddington bear enterprises in november...how silly of me...

if you don't want replies then don't post....simple really...its a democratic right of reply that darter exercised but as a myfcer you wouldn't really understand that would you...

and who defines who the real football fans are that you are apologising to...?

fck me it gets worse....grin