Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Non MyFC Fleet Fans

Jeff

Originally Posted By: Howezy
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
it seems everything is back to normal.

is that right jack...stabbed a few more people in the back then have we....evil

what did i tell you the other day? Call me Howezy... it clearly says Howezy in the top left corner.

and how can have i stabbed people in the back? my mum blunt all the knives in the house so i couldnt cut myself smile

He must know you Jack. You are a backstabbing Howezy aren't you? grin

what did i tell you the other day? Call me Howezy... it clearly says Howezy in the top left corner.

ah yes so you did but unfortunately for you jack this is not the myfc forum where lackies do as their peruvian masters bid....

good to speak with you jack...grin

ah yes so you did but unfortunately for you jack this is not the myfc forum where lackies do as their peruvian masters bid....

good to speak with you jack...grin

So? that has nothing to do with it, i prefer to be called by my nickname, only my parents call me by my name.

Originally Posted By: Loosey

He must know you Jack. You are a backstabbing Howezy aren't you? grin

No Gordon... i only stab people chavs when chav-hunting smile

Originally Posted By: Darter
Ah, Rhodesy .. the Forum king .... where is he ...? grin

Hi Sal, I'm flattered x

No Gordon... i only stab people chavs when chav-hunting smile

please tell me that jack is not really a member of the cesspit forum team...perleeease tell me that its just a joke...!

nope i am not, i just sit around doing nothing.

Originally Posted By: MYFC Fleet Fan
As a MYFC member since November, I'd like to apologise to all the members on this forum for our unwitting export of Darter. For the many of you who come on here to talk about football it must be aggravating to find Ms Drivel has now found her way over here. 10,000 posts on MYFC and if you find a handful of them where football is discussed you will be lucky. We have just acquired 4 new players in the last few weeks and the season starts tomorrow and yet this seems to have passed her by. I am embarrassed frankly that Darter is here as the very public face of our organisation. On MYFC, Darter was fed by the likes of Loosegooner (Loosey) and others. Now her sponsor seems to be Uncle Urchin.

Sorry everyone.

Now that - especially as a first post, really is FORUM

gold1.jpg

I agree Patman. Spot on.

Can I make a plea here?

If normal people stop posting on this thread, it will eventually stop, fall down the page and drop off the radar.

Season starts today so I am told.