Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Non MyFC Fleet Fans

Jeff

Originally Posted By: Gravesend_Princess
Actually funny you should say that, they do have a tendancy to go to ottawa but sometimes go to canada for the falls! Either way i'm sure i could manage to persuade one of your famous mounties to track you down for me so i could harrass you some more. smile

I do live in New York State, but it takes less time to get to Canada, than New York city

Can I officially resign from this thread? I know it's a bit self-centred of me to announce it formally but it seems to be the way of things with bannings, resignations and what not these days to declare one's position on these things and this has now gone past my 'postings tolerance level' whereby I no longer have the concentration to follow it.

Good luck to those of you who remain. My thoughts are with you.

Please close this thread.

Just read 162 updates from last night. I think that the word 'football' may have been mentioned once.

Probably in the sense that Mansfield are going to get a good spanking tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: Chopper TN
What is it with Hamilton County being a nice place to live? (Hamilton County, Tennessee resident here. Volkswagon likes it too, they are going to build a plant here, opens in 2011)

Something that could never happen here fortunately/unfortunately! Fortunately the beauty of the countryside comes before jobs, unfortunately!

Originally Posted By: cantos
The trouble is that it attracts low lifes from other forums.grin

Like flies to ..... grin

I have to agree with Jeff, this thread should have been closed very early on, it has very little to do with EUFC and I'm quite surprised he hasn't been suspended yet from the other place for his cutting and pasting of total BS, lol

Originally Posted By: Hannah
Originally Posted By: Darter
This is how all threads should be - free-flowing, uncensored, funny, serious, everything .... well done Fans Focus - if only MyFC understood that this is how it should be done grin

Wrong!

Someone let Darter back on MyFC I'm sick of the tripe on here.

Lol, pages of tripe last night on this thread were absolutely nothing to do with me grin