Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Non MyFC Fleet Fans

Jeff

Originally Posted By: MYFC Fleet Fan
As a MYFC member since November, I'd like to apologise to all the members on this forum for our unwitting export of Darter. For the many of you who come on here to talk about football it must be aggravating to find Ms Drivel has now found her way over here. 10,000 posts on MYFC and if you find a handful of them where football is discussed you will be lucky. We have just acquired 4 new players in the last few weeks and the season starts tomorrow and yet this seems to have passed her by. I am embarrassed frankly that Darter is here as the very public face of our organisation. On MYFC, Darter was fed by the likes of Loosegooner (Loosey) and others. Now her sponsor seems to be Uncle Urchin.

Sorry everyone.

If I was on MyFC right now I'd give this post the highest rating.

Apology will never quite be accepted though...

Originally Posted By: Hannah
Originally Posted By: MYFC Fleet Fan
As a MYFC member since November, I'd like to apologise to all the members on this forum for our unwitting export of Darter. For the many of you who come on here to talk about football it must be aggravating to find Ms Drivel has now found her way over here. 10,000 posts on MYFC and if you find a handful of them where football is discussed you will be lucky. We have just acquired 4 new players in the last few weeks and the season starts tomorrow and yet this seems to have passed her by. I am embarrassed frankly that Darter is here as the very public face of our organisation. On MYFC, Darter was fed by the likes of Loosegooner (Loosey) and others. Now her sponsor seems to be Uncle Urchin.

Sorry everyone.

If I was on MyFC right now I'd give this post the highest rating.

Apology will never quite be accepted though...

hannah darlin' give it a rest with the catty comments...you are just making a fool of yourself and beginning to sound a little obsessive....

bitterness can turn a lovely young lady ugly...grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
hannah darlin' give it a rest with the catty comments...you are just making a fool of yourself and beginning to sound a little obsessive....

bitterness can turn a lovely young lady ugly...grin

What a lovely bloke.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Hannah, they scrapped the ratings as it was a rubbish idea, lol ...

oh yes, and welcome to Fans Focus, MyFC Fleet Fan whistle

can i arrange a charity footie match for you lot?

harry j allmouth and the all dancing singing muppets FC v dartchins united

you all pay me a pound and i will let you choose the teams...maybe

I thought you all believed in free speech, uncensored? If you lot can do it then so can I.

I don't think I'm making a fool of myself. I'm not talking about spanking people I have never met.

And don't call me 'darlin' thanks.

I thought you all believed in free speech, uncensored? If you lot can do it then so can I.

I don't think I'm making a fool of myself. I'm not talking about spanking people I have never met.

And don't call me 'darlin' thanks.

my sincere apologies for such familiarity...

and I don't recall talking about spanking anyone either but then I guess you don't read the posts correctly....maybe GP could enlighten you somewhat...grin

and yes you are entitled to free speech as am I...and I think your bitterness is obvious and I think you are making a fool of yourself with your spiteful posts aimed at darter...!

I'm not bitter, I'm just saying what I think.

That comment I made about people talking about spanking wasn't aimed at you directly. Maybe it's you who doesn't read the posts properly.

And I'm really not making a fool of myself. "Subjective," UU.

Originally Posted By: Howezy
it seems everything is back to normal.

is that right jack...stabbed a few more people in the back then have we....evil

what did i tell you the other day? Call me Howezy... it clearly says Howezy in the top left corner.

and how can have i stabbed people in the back? my mum blunt all the knives in the house so i couldnt cut myself smile

And I'm really not making a fool of myself. "Subjective," UU.

agreed it was a subjective comment but I didn't use mates syndrom to get it across....as you do in your attacks on darter which are equally subjective...

now talking of spankings...have you met my mate rhodsey...devil

agreed it was a subjective comment but I didn't use mates syndrom to get it across...

Neither did I as it happens...

well perhaps thats subjective as well...!

anyway.. shouldn't you be out and about on the raz tonight in gravesham..?

you young un's waste far to much time on these forums...grin